Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Owl's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 143 144
@Owleics

looks good so far!
Could you add some spiderwebs/cobwebs and flies?

I really love how you do the eyes!
@Owleics

looks good so far!
Could you add some spiderwebs/cobwebs and flies?

I really love how you do the eyes!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw yeah thats fine! I'll be sure to include some when I continue with the rest of the comm! And thanks too~

(Forgot to mention earlier but it'd be appreciated if you sent payment now, thanks again!! ;D)
@Jaypaw yeah thats fine! I'll be sure to include some when I continue with the rest of the comm! And thanks too~

(Forgot to mention earlier but it'd be appreciated if you sent payment now, thanks again!! ;D)
owleics.gif
@owleics

Oh man she looks awesome! Cant think of anything to change, except to double check that the antlers will get put in eventually. Looks great so far!!!

I’ll also send payment your way!
@owleics

Oh man she looks awesome! Cant think of anything to change, except to double check that the antlers will get put in eventually. Looks great so far!!!

I’ll also send payment your way!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Firtarian sorry for the slow response! Thats great! Yeah sorry abt the antlers! I completely forgot~ I'll make sure to add them in before i do my final line :D thanks!
@Firtarian sorry for the slow response! Thats great! Yeah sorry abt the antlers! I completely forgot~ I'll make sure to add them in before i do my final line :D thanks!
owleics.gif
@Owleics sorry, I keep taking breaks from FR, but I will send the payment over now ! Sorry for the wait, the piece looks so gorgeous even as just a sketch, I'm so absolutely excited to see it done :D I may not show it but inside I'm so happy just looking at the art ahh
@Owleics sorry, I keep taking breaks from FR, but I will send the payment over now ! Sorry for the wait, the piece looks so gorgeous even as just a sketch, I'm so absolutely excited to see it done :D I may not show it but inside I'm so happy just looking at the art ahh
545ea7f5d1541d43f2ac343a3ebeef58f1ef3302.png
@Firtarian hello! she's done! if you want anything changed or added please let me know! i will happily oblige you :D other than that thanks for commissioning me~!! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b67f847a9701fd95121fc4069ff07776/481ea3c976713c2d-6b/s500x750/d374d6a9bdeb2de8bb4fc49b57bc608252d2ff9e.png[/img]
@Firtarian hello! she's done! if you want anything changed or added please let me know! i will happily oblige you :D other than that thanks for commissioning me~!!

d374d6a9bdeb2de8bb4fc49b57bc608252d2ff9e.png
owleics.gif
May I please be put on your pinglist? O.O Won't be able to buy anything for awhile but its always good to know when your commissions are open for when I can afford to order :D
May I please be put on your pinglist? O.O Won't be able to buy anything for awhile but its always good to know when your commissions are open for when I can afford to order :D
@dragonlilly1993 Yeah of course!! Thanks for the interest :D
@dragonlilly1993 Yeah of course!! Thanks for the interest :D
owleics.gif
may i be put on the pinglist? c:
may i be put on the pinglist? c:
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@phyllorhiza yeah ofc!! :D
@phyllorhiza yeah ofc!! :D
owleics.gif
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 143 144