Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | High level dragon wanted! Willing to pay
I'd be willing to pay 100k possibly more for a high level dragon that I could use in he coliseum, I already have a level 25 female imp that wins more a less all the time, but my other two dragons are only level 6 and level 4 so as you can see they aren't much help, I'm really looking for some more high level dragons to make a perfect little team. If you aren't interested in the amount I offered I also have Coatls I could trade as well as some already ready for breeding (male and female). Thanks!
Just comment if you have any question!
^_^
I'd be willing to pay 100k possibly more for a high level dragon that I could use in he coliseum, I already have a level 25 female imp that wins more a less all the time, but my other two dragons are only level 6 and level 4 so as you can see they aren't much help, I'm really looking for some more high level dragons to make a perfect little team. If you aren't interested in the amount I offered I also have Coatls I could trade as well as some already ready for breeding (male and female). Thanks!
Just comment if you have any question!
^_^
@Finley

Hello! How high are you wanting the dragon to be leveled up??
@Finley

Hello! How high are you wanting the dragon to be leveled up??
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
I'm not really bothered,maybe 10+ but obviously the higher the better! ^_^
I'm not really bothered,maybe 10+ but obviously the higher the better! ^_^
@Finley

I have a level 13 i could sell.. she has shred, blasing slash, sear, three might stones, and field manual on her with 46 strength, 24 int, 32 agi, 14 def, 20 vit, 11 mnd, 24 qck if interested
@Finley

I have a level 13 i could sell.. she has shred, blasing slash, sear, three might stones, and field manual on her with 46 strength, 24 int, 32 agi, 14 def, 20 vit, 11 mnd, 24 qck if interested
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
Yes I would be very interested!how much would you be looking for?
Yes I would be very interested!how much would you be looking for?
@Finley

I've a few dragons aging tomorrow that I can level up to 10+. ^^ If you wanna hatch out details, feel free to PM me. :3
@Finley

I've a few dragons aging tomorrow that I can level up to 10+. ^^ If you wanna hatch out details, feel free to PM me. :3
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
@Finley

Im not sure what leveled dragons are going for right now, but i really don't need her anymore since i have higher leveled dragons.. i don't know if her stones would up her price at all ^^; sorry im not used to dealing with selling leveled dragons. what do you think she is worth?
@Finley

Im not sure what leveled dragons are going for right now, but i really don't need her anymore since i have higher leveled dragons.. i don't know if her stones would up her price at all ^^; sorry im not used to dealing with selling leveled dragons. what do you think she is worth?
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
I have been considering selling this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3003421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30035/3003421_350.png[/img] [/url] she is lv 24, glass cannon build, has one ambush stone and the general suite of slash, shred, eliminate and rally.
I have been considering selling this girl:

3003421_350.png

she is lv 24, glass cannon build, has one ambush stone and the general suite of slash, shred, eliminate and rally.