Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Any Hatchies Due for 12/17?
Hey there! As you can probably tell, I’m looking for a birthday dragon! I’m willing to spend a max of 12kt/g on it, if that’s what it takes.

I like:
Faes, skydancers, coatls and nocturnes!
Bright colours, like greens and yellows
Preferably a water, wind, plague, lightning, light or arcane dragon

Thanks! :D
Hey there! As you can probably tell, I’m looking for a birthday dragon! I’m willing to spend a max of 12kt/g on it, if that’s what it takes.

I like:
Faes, skydancers, coatls and nocturnes!
Bright colours, like greens and yellows
Preferably a water, wind, plague, lightning, light or arcane dragon

Thanks! :D
@charliekitty
Take a look at my tab of breeding pairs!
If there's any you like, I can breed them for that day. And since you're new and it'll be your birthday, you can have a hatchling of your choice from the nest for free.
I'm part of the Nest Network, so I can borrow other players' nests to have any Flight for the hatchlings. So if you like any of my pairs, just let me know what color eyes you want for the hatchlings ^_^
@charliekitty
Take a look at my tab of breeding pairs!
If there's any you like, I can breed them for that day. And since you're new and it'll be your birthday, you can have a hatchling of your choice from the nest for free.
I'm part of the Nest Network, so I can borrow other players' nests to have any Flight for the hatchlings. So if you like any of my pairs, just let me know what color eyes you want for the hatchlings ^_^
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
I run a Shadow hatchery but I've got at one nest open you can order special for any pair I've got in my lair right now. Ping me back with questions or preferences.
I run a Shadow hatchery but I've got at one nest open you can order special for any pair I've got in my lair right now. Ping me back with questions or preferences.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@charliekitty i've got a load of males rtb and some females that either are ready or might be ready by the week of that date - if you wanna pick 2 to throw together (i'd nest them on the 11th or 12th) i ping you with the hatchlings and you can have what u want for free :3c
@charliekitty i've got a load of males rtb and some females that either are ready or might be ready by the week of that date - if you wanna pick 2 to throw together (i'd nest them on the 11th or 12th) i ping you with the hatchlings and you can have what u want for free :3c
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
OMG LADS IM SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS POST
So... boop, I suppose
OMG LADS IM SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS POST
So... boop, I suppose
Thanks for your offers guys! I really appreciate it, even if I completely forgot I posted this. Thank you so much!
Thanks for your offers guys! I really appreciate it, even if I completely forgot I posted this. Thank you so much!
@charliekitty I actually have this g1 for sale that was hatched that day! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47736908] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477370/47736908_350.png[/img] [/url]
@charliekitty
I actually have this g1 for sale that was hatched that day!

47736908_350.png
EsIuUMi.png
OMG I LOVE HER!!!
How much? Could I trade one of mine, perhaps??
OMG I LOVE HER!!!
How much? Could I trade one of mine, perhaps??