Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | You like pokemon?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@rosedragon48

Oh don't worry, It's just a certain glitch in pokemon Sw/Sh.
It's not harmful, and when it dose happen it's easy to get out of.
@rosedragon48

Oh don't worry, It's just a certain glitch in pokemon Sw/Sh.
It's not harmful, and when it dose happen it's easy to get out of.
2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
I LOVE POKEMON
I LOVE POKEMON
@Shadowfont

Ikr :)
@Shadowfont

Ikr :)
@flyingcat111

I still have yet to find a shiny nickit I was up till midnight looking for one finally went to bed at 1am I'm on the search yet again. xD
@flyingcat111

I still have yet to find a shiny nickit I was up till midnight looking for one finally went to bed at 1am I'm on the search yet again. xD
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
POKEMON!
I beat the champion with just my Blaziken (I forget her name), with mega-evolution and the special fire move blast-burn :3
POKEMON!
I beat the champion with just my Blaziken (I forget her name), with mega-evolution and the special fire move blast-burn :3
I just evolved galarian Yamask, I didn't even know there was a galarian form, or an evo, so I had to look it up, and the way to evolve it is really weird! I don't get how you could figure it out by yourself. You have to have your yamask lose a certain amount of hp, then walk under a certain rock in the wild area.
I just evolved galarian Yamask, I didn't even know there was a galarian form, or an evo, so I had to look it up, and the way to evolve it is really weird! I don't get how you could figure it out by yourself. You have to have your yamask lose a certain amount of hp, then walk under a certain rock in the wild area.
jCqspQw.png gQ9SzwZ.png XeYuGcw.png
Hi! I love Pokemon too!

I've been a fan for 6 years now.
Hi! I love Pokemon too!

I've been a fan for 6 years now.
I'm HOT and COLD!
I love pokemon! Especially furret.

It all began when I was playing Soul Silver and my ex (then not-ex) was like "wow, we should definitely have a pokemon battle! Who's on your team?" Now, I'm definitely the kind of person who bases their team off of which pokemon I like rather than who the most powerful is, because this genuinely makes me happy. Furret was on my team, and my ex heard that and started laying into me for how pathetic my team was and said he wouldn't battle me cause he felt sorry for me.

Not quite as dramatic as I made it sound, but it annoyed me enough that when we broke up, furret became my adorable symbol of liberation. And Fuzzy (my furret) kicks *** with his hyperbeam, if anyone was wondering
I love pokemon! Especially furret.

It all began when I was playing Soul Silver and my ex (then not-ex) was like "wow, we should definitely have a pokemon battle! Who's on your team?" Now, I'm definitely the kind of person who bases their team off of which pokemon I like rather than who the most powerful is, because this genuinely makes me happy. Furret was on my team, and my ex heard that and started laying into me for how pathetic my team was and said he wouldn't battle me cause he felt sorry for me.

Not quite as dramatic as I made it sound, but it annoyed me enough that when we broke up, furret became my adorable symbol of liberation. And Fuzzy (my furret) kicks *** with his hyperbeam, if anyone was wondering
Bu33PqP.png
@Moonpearl

I like furret, I'm kinda sad that they are not in pokemon Sw and Sh
@Moonpearl

I like furret, I'm kinda sad that they are not in pokemon Sw and Sh
@Hooaka

i've been a fan for around that amount too :)
@Hooaka

i've been a fan for around that amount too :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22