Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PSA] Remember to open all NoN chests
This reminder is probably not necessary, and maybe I'm just being OCD, but I feel the urge to make sure people know to [b]OPEN[/b] all their chests and not hoard them. [b][i]Open them all before NoN ends at 6 a.m., 0600 hours server time January 8.[/i][/b] [quote=Dev Team]IMPORTANT NOTE: Strange Chests will disintegrate after 06:00 server time, January 8, 2020. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends![/quote]
This reminder is probably not necessary, and maybe I'm just being OCD, but I feel the urge to make sure people know to OPEN all their chests and not hoard them. Open them all before NoN ends at 6 a.m., 0600 hours server time January 8.
Dev Team wrote:
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Strange Chests will disintegrate after 06:00 server time, January 8, 2020. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends!
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
They disintegrate 06:00 server time on WEDNESDAY January 8, so you don't have to open them on Jan 5. You just won't be able to obtain any more on Jan 5.
They disintegrate 06:00 server time on WEDNESDAY January 8, so you don't have to open them on Jan 5. You just won't be able to obtain any more on Jan 5.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic thank you. I was just double checking when I got your post. It's changed now.
@Zenzic thank you. I was just double checking when I got your post. It's changed now.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
Their prices will most likely go up after the 5th, right?
Their prices will most likely go up after the 5th, right?
VGxuHXT.png
what happens if you collect a baldwin brewed chest after the deadline? does it automatically disintegrate upon collection? does it show as a pile of dust before you even collect it?

i have questions.
what happens if you collect a baldwin brewed chest after the deadline? does it automatically disintegrate upon collection? does it show as a pile of dust before you even collect it?

i have questions.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
*laughs*

I'm gonna sell my chests.
*laughs*

I'm gonna sell my chests.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
The final sprint is on!
The final sprint is on!
embracing the wilds of nature
~
Marie, at your service
[quote name="Autopsy" date="2020-01-04 19:14:24" ] what happens if you collect a baldwin brewed chest after the deadline? does it automatically disintegrate upon collection? does it show as a pile of dust before you even collect it? i have questions. [/quote] Did that last year to test. It will be dust in Baldwin’s pot. So when you go in to collect it will have dust there instead of the chest
Autopsy wrote on 2020-01-04 19:14:24:

i have questions.
Did that last year to test. It will be dust in Baldwin’s pot. So when you go in to collect it will have dust there instead of the chest
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
[quote name="MidnightLady05" date="2020-01-04 20:08:23" ] [quote name="Autopsy" date="2020-01-04 19:14:24" ] what happens if you collect a baldwin brewed chest after the deadline? does it automatically disintegrate upon collection? does it show as a pile of dust before you even collect it? i have questions. [/quote] Did that last year to test. It will be dust in Baldwin’s pot. So when you go in to collect it will have dust there instead of the chest [/quote] oh wow that's kinda fun thank u for your contribution to science
MidnightLady05 wrote on 2020-01-04 20:08:23:
Autopsy wrote on 2020-01-04 19:14:24:

i have questions.
Did that last year to test. It will be dust in Baldwin’s pot. So when you go in to collect it will have dust there instead of the chest

oh wow that's kinda fun thank u for your contribution to science
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png