Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Inconveniences in Draconic Anatomy
1 2 3
me: *is glad this game isn't realistic and we don't have to pay 20 gems to take our dragons to a doctor*
me: *is glad this game isn't realistic and we don't have to pay 20 gems to take our dragons to a doctor*
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
[quote name="BiscuitTheDog" date="2020-01-04 19:59:18" ] me: *is glad this game isn't realistic and we don't have to pay 20 gems to take our dragons to a doctor* [/quote] The dental bills alone...
BiscuitTheDog wrote on 2020-01-04 19:59:18:

The dental bills alone...
embracing the wilds of nature
~
Marie, at your service
[quote name="ofinkandtrees" date="2020-01-04 20:01:00" ] [quote name="BiscuitTheDog" date="2020-01-04 19:59:18" ] me: *is glad this game isn't realistic and we don't have to pay 20 gems to take our dragons to a doctor* [/quote] The dental bills alone... [/quote] Unless dragon teeth are like the teeth of some rodents and just continuously grow
ofinkandtrees wrote on 2020-01-04 20:01:00:

Unless dragon teeth are like the teeth of some rodents and just continuously grow
SURlPKu.png
I’m pretty bogsneaks always choke on their food. And they can barely swallow. Also they can probably barely breathe.
I’m pretty bogsneaks always choke on their food. And they can barely swallow. Also they can probably barely breathe.
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
Imagine a banescale landing a bit too fast. I have this mental image of their chest or neck/chin hitting the dirt from the momentum. While modern birds are light enough to slow down or swoop down gently, a banescale would be heavy enough (840kgs according to this girl) to do themselves some serious harm without the aid of forearms
Imagine a banescale landing a bit too fast. I have this mental image of their chest or neck/chin hitting the dirt from the momentum. While modern birds are light enough to slow down or swoop down gently, a banescale would be heavy enough (840kgs according to this girl) to do themselves some serious harm without the aid of forearms
I always wondered how a Mirror would deal with conjunctivitis. Twice the eyes, twice the discomfort...
I always wondered how a Mirror would deal with conjunctivitis. Twice the eyes, twice the discomfort...
[quote name="Errai" date="2020-01-04 21:17:09" ] [quote name="ofinkandtrees" date="2020-01-04 20:01:00" ] [quote name="BiscuitTheDog" date="2020-01-04 19:59:18" ] me: *is glad this game isn't realistic and we don't have to pay 20 gems to take our dragons to a doctor* [/quote] The dental bills alone... [/quote] Unless dragon teeth are like the teeth of some rodents and just continuously grow [/quote] Nah, dragon teeth are like shark teeth: instead of existing teeth constantly growing, new rows grow out from the back and fill in once front teeth fall out.
Errai wrote on 2020-01-04 21:17:09:
ofinkandtrees wrote on 2020-01-04 20:01:00:

Unless dragon teeth are like the teeth of some rodents and just continuously grow
Nah, dragon teeth are like shark teeth: instead of existing teeth constantly growing, new rows grow out from the back and fill in once front teeth fall out.
mkpoaHZ.png
[quote name="Tuatara" date="2020-01-04 21:39:23" ] Imagine a banescale landing a bit too fast. I have this mental image of their chest or neck/chin hitting the dirt from the momentum. While modern birds are light enough to slow down or swoop down gently, a banescale would be heavy enough (840kgs according to this girl) to do themselves some serious harm without the aid of forearms [/quote] tbh modern birds smack their faces on things all the time when landing (at least the waterfowl in the park near me, maybe it's got something to do with the clunky flippers?) although now I'm imagining 840kgs of meat and bone crashing into a frozen-over sea, that would be ugly...
Tuatara wrote on 2020-01-04 21:39:23:
tbh modern birds smack their faces on things all the time when landing (at least the waterfowl in the park near me, maybe it's got something to do with the clunky flippers?)

although now I'm imagining 840kgs of meat and bone crashing into a frozen-over sea, that would be ugly...
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
[quote name="Paladingineer" date="2020-01-04 18:05:09" ] Spirals likely have the same issues that bug-eyed dogs like pugs often have - their eyes are so big that they are prone to getting scratched corneas and such. [/quote] the whole faces seem rather catlike to me so id imagine theyre fine since cats are too
Paladingineer wrote on 2020-01-04 18:05:09:
Spirals likely have the same issues that bug-eyed dogs like pugs often have - their eyes are so big that they are prone to getting scratched corneas and such.
the whole faces seem rather catlike to me so id imagine theyre fine since cats are too
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
... imagine a Tundra or Gaoler is eating, and they get food stuck in their teeth, but every time they reach up with a claw to try and get it out they end up with a hair in their mouth.
... imagine a Tundra or Gaoler is eating, and they get food stuck in their teeth, but every time they reach up with a claw to try and get it out they end up with a hair in their mouth.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
1 2 3