Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Entire Lair Giveaway older dragons
1 2 3 4
@Reflet

Oof, looks like you have decided to keep her! May I have Fira instead? <3
@Reflet

Oof, looks like you have decided to keep her! May I have Fira instead? <3
@candygoth12

Sorry ???? someone else brought it to my attention that she's my progen so I can't send her off u_u Thank you for thinking she's beautiful though aha
@candygoth12

Sorry ???? someone else brought it to my attention that she's my progen so I can't send her off u_u Thank you for thinking she's beautiful though aha
@Reflet

I assumed she was your progen when you moved her to a different tab. Is Fira available? I collect older Imps (in my den) and is love to give her a new home <3
@Reflet

I assumed she was your progen when you moved her to a different tab. Is Fira available? I collect older Imps (in my den) and is love to give her a new home <3
@Reflet Hiya :> Could I take Klious, if he's still available?
@Reflet Hiya :> Could I take Klious, if he's still available?
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@Reflet
Hey! I’d love to adopt Vega and Peomorey if they don’t have claims yet :0 if three isn’t too much I’d also gladly steal Ryo away too!
@Reflet
Hey! I’d love to adopt Vega and Peomorey if they don’t have claims yet :0 if three isn’t too much I’d also gladly steal Ryo away too!
udj6wT1.png
@Reflet

Are Chrom and Gaius open?
@Reflet

Are Chrom and Gaius open?
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
I'll give you ? if you give me this dragon
@Sefaro @Sackname

Crossroads sent!
@Sefaro @Sackname

Crossroads sent!
Wow lots of cool dragis :o May I adopt Tirias? @Reflet
Wow lots of cool dragis :o May I adopt Tirias? @Reflet
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
@Reflet
Hii! May I have Hedera or, if she isn't available, Espernias? :D
@Reflet
Hii! May I have Hedera or, if she isn't available, Espernias? :D
1l3ppWD.png
@finnfantastic

Sadly she's been taken already ;(. I'm about to go offline if there's anyone else you'd like
@finnfantastic

Sadly she's been taken already ;(. I'm about to go offline if there's anyone else you'd like
1 2 3 4