Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Witch's Corner ~ closed
1 2
@Caelia

A monthly spread sounds good :-) But honestly I don't really have any questions I need anwsers to - I just really like this kind of stuff and thought a reading would be nice.
@Caelia

A monthly spread sounds good :-) But honestly I don't really have any questions I need anwsers to - I just really like this kind of stuff and thought a reading would be nice.
zy8HEZC.gif
@Chardano
Okay ^^ A month spread is 4 cards. Do you have a preference between the two tarot decks I have? c:
@Chardano
Okay ^^ A month spread is 4 cards. Do you have a preference between the two tarot decks I have? c:
@Caelia

I like the Paulina deck. Shall I send the treasure now? :3
@Caelia

I like the Paulina deck. Shall I send the treasure now? :3
zy8HEZC.gif
up
up
@Caelia

Can I order a monthly general reading with the first deck?
@Caelia

Can I order a monthly general reading with the first deck?
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
Open again ~ Just doing sigils and rune readings atm ^^
Open again ~ Just doing sigils and rune readings atm ^^
up
up
I will gladly take or do anything I have the coin. I was also wondering if you would be willing to teach me in the craft? I have been told I am a healer
I will gladly take or do anything I have the coin. I was also wondering if you would be willing to teach me in the craft? I have been told I am a healer
@MacNCheeseNoodle
I'm actually closed for now sorry, this thread has been inactive for a while I've just not updated the title.

And I've already spoken to Ambellina ^^ it's actually not difficult to teach online, it's mostly how I learned, it's good having a guide who can point you to good resources, the online witch community is great when you find your place :)
@MacNCheeseNoodle
I'm actually closed for now sorry, this thread has been inactive for a while I've just not updated the title.

And I've already spoken to Ambellina ^^ it's actually not difficult to teach online, it's mostly how I learned, it's good having a guide who can point you to good resources, the online witch community is great when you find your place :)
1 2