Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel 2, Registration Window, +Mo
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
@Undel

So.... I'm confused (probably haven't had enough coffee...) is it easier, or harder, to get Coursefur Yeti?

Cheers!
C4.
@Undel

So.... I'm confused (probably haven't had enough coffee...) is it easier, or harder, to get Coursefur Yeti?

Cheers!
C4.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png

e4vvx.gif 3pqEs.gif a6q8B.gif dybJP.gif
I love the new skins! But like others have said, really not happy about the nerfs to coliseum, as that's where I make 95% of my money. It's going to be a lot tougher now :/
I love the new skins! But like others have said, really not happy about the nerfs to coliseum, as that's where I make 95% of my money. It's going to be a lot tougher now :/
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Yay! More silk apparel! Also, a nice change to the value of the coliseum familiars. ^^
Yay! More silk apparel! Also, a nice change to the value of the coliseum familiars. ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
June 3rd that's my birthday! Awesome my brothers been wanting to join.
June 3rd that's my birthday! Awesome my brothers been wanting to join.
10bc2e806875029678986cfac4a77e4c.jpg
Yay! More new people! :D

@Eggybutter and happy almost birthday!
Yay! More new people! :D

@Eggybutter and happy almost birthday!
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Cyradis4 It is neither easier or harder to get the yeti. Drop rates were not affected.

If you got a yeti and you wanted to go to your hoard and click "sell", that amount of treasure you would receive from the website is what is affected.

That being said, I think most players will sell their yetis in the AH. AH value has very little to do with auto-sell vendor value.
@Cyradis4 It is neither easier or harder to get the yeti. Drop rates were not affected.

If you got a yeti and you wanted to go to your hoard and click "sell", that amount of treasure you would receive from the website is what is affected.

That being said, I think most players will sell their yetis in the AH. AH value has very little to do with auto-sell vendor value.
Lovely items!

Quick question--is there a referral system in place for this site?
Lovely items!

Quick question--is there a referral system in place for this site?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
silllllllllllllllllllllllllk
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
silllllllllllllllllllllllllk
tumblr_static_3u1u0rqvsiqsooockgw0w44kg_640_v2.png
Woah, I LOVE the silk apparel, and I'm happy that the gem marketplace has a bundle for it now! I'll definitely be getting some of those pretty things. Also, I'm very excited for the loot changes and registration window to open! Keep up the great work :D
Woah, I LOVE the silk apparel, and I'm happy that the gem marketplace has a bundle for it now! I'll definitely be getting some of those pretty things. Also, I'm very excited for the loot changes and registration window to open! Keep up the great work :D
SsnSwc8.pngI4kqtte.pngdTzwsWN.pngs1Pmubh.pngZZSq48t.gifBJxAk71.pngiA0yz9T.pngSabwhBZ.png
@Divinity Thank you! Yeah he just keep asking me about can't wait to tell him.
@Divinity Thank you! Yeah he just keep asking me about can't wait to tell him.
10bc2e806875029678986cfac4a77e4c.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26