Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bio's submit button keeps disappearing
So, I mostly play on mobile and recently,I've been having trouble copy pasting URLs into my dragons bios. Even if I just press the enter keep, the display screen seems to extend down but it hides the submit and cancel button. Not sure if it's just me or not. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about
So, I mostly play on mobile and recently,I've been having trouble copy pasting URLs into my dragons bios. Even if I just press the enter keep, the display screen seems to extend down but it hides the submit and cancel button. Not sure if it's just me or not. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about
@Nekokitty813 as a temporary fix, you can rotate your screen then rotate it back
@Nekokitty813 as a temporary fix, you can rotate your screen then rotate it back
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant oh okay! I didnt know that thank you!
@chatoyant oh okay! I didnt know that thank you!
Oh good, I was just looking for an existing thread for this.

I'm using my mobile, chrome browser, i tried clearing my cache and it did not help. I can't say whether it happens on other browsers because i only have chrome. I can't say if it happens on desktop, as I'm using mobile.

It appears that, when a bio is empty, as soon as I start typing, the boxed area that holds text extends down and the cancel and submit buttons move down out of sight and cannot be reached. I do not have this problem when a bio previously has text.
(Previously meaning at least before the banescale update. Right after the breed was released I first had this problem but dismissed it because I figured the site was so heavy with traffic that things would have trouble loading correctly)

See op's image for a visual, I figured you didn't need two pics of the same thing.
Oh good, I was just looking for an existing thread for this.

I'm using my mobile, chrome browser, i tried clearing my cache and it did not help. I can't say whether it happens on other browsers because i only have chrome. I can't say if it happens on desktop, as I'm using mobile.

It appears that, when a bio is empty, as soon as I start typing, the boxed area that holds text extends down and the cancel and submit buttons move down out of sight and cannot be reached. I do not have this problem when a bio previously has text.
(Previously meaning at least before the banescale update. Right after the breed was released I first had this problem but dismissed it because I figured the site was so heavy with traffic that things would have trouble loading correctly)

See op's image for a visual, I figured you didn't need two pics of the same thing.
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
Yeah it's been happening to me too
Yeah it's been happening to me too
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I also play on Mobile with the chrome browser and I am experiencing the same issue. Good to know it's not just me
I also play on Mobile with the chrome browser and I am experiencing the same issue. Good to know it's not just me