Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FREE food for those in need!
1 2 3
Currently coli grinding and I have a surplus of food. I feel like sharing! If you have below 500 points in any one of your food storages, post here! I'll send what I can, when I can, completely free. If you feel so inclined to send something back I'd appreciate it, but it's not needed [emoji=heart size=1] Please note I'm horrible at math so don't attempt to count how many points I give people because each item has a different amount but I try to aim for a minimum of 200 per food type. ;u;
Currently coli grinding and I have a surplus of food. I feel like sharing!

If you have below 500 points in any one of your food storages, post here! I'll send what I can, when I can, completely free.

If you feel so inclined to send something back I'd appreciate it, but it's not needed

Please note I'm horrible at math so don't attempt to count how many points I give people because each item has a different amount but I try to aim for a minimum of 200 per food type. ;u;
@rockpools Hello! I'm always running out of insects, so if I could get even just a small amount, I would be ever so grateful. ^^ <3 <3
@rockpools Hello! I'm always running out of insects, so if I could get even just a small amount, I would be ever so grateful. ^^ <3 <3
@InDoorFan sent you some c:
@InDoorFan sent you some c:
I would love some meat!!! I'm new and it'd be a ton of help.
I would love some meat!!! I'm new and it'd be a ton of help.
@Shanderraa sent! and welcome to flight rising c:
@Shanderraa sent! and welcome to flight rising c:
Thank you! I really appreciate it.
Thank you! I really appreciate it.
Does any one have any insects or plants to spare? I haven't been able to gather enough for awhile so one dragon always goes hungry
Does any one have any insects or plants to spare? I haven't been able to gather enough for awhile so one dragon always goes hungry
@KittenPrince3 hope what I sent helps you out some!
@KittenPrince3 hope what I sent helps you out some!
@Rockpools Hi, if you have any extra meat or seafood. I'd love some. <3
Any extra food would be appreciated. Thank you!
@Rockpools Hi, if you have any extra meat or seafood. I'd love some. <3
Any extra food would be appreciated. Thank you!
154754240175347536__3_by_frozen_celesta-dcx4828.gif
@CelestialMuse hope what I send helps out!
@CelestialMuse hope what I send helps out!
1 2 3