Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Hunting: Silks/Current [slots open]
@satje my ripple like just sold off of the AH. Do you mind waiting until I can pop one off the mp? It shouldn't take very long; probably within the next hour
@satje my ripple like just sold off of the AH. Do you mind waiting until I can pop one off the mp? It shouldn't take very long; probably within the next hour
@Orestes
Ah that's understandable haha I am going to see if I call sell a few things but I might be back soon :D
@Orestes
Ah that's understandable haha I am going to see if I call sell a few things but I might be back soon :D
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Orestes The coli one... I got impatient and bought it, as with the chest one. XD The rest either I sniped myself, or had the amazing help of Pandatao who runs another MP hunting service.

BLESS PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP. I mean, I get reselling for profit, I do a fair share of it myself, but when it's day 4 and and the silky prices have yet to fall on the AH... /weeping
@Orestes The coli one... I got impatient and bought it, as with the chest one. XD The rest either I sniped myself, or had the amazing help of Pandatao who runs another MP hunting service.

BLESS PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP. I mean, I get reselling for profit, I do a fair share of it myself, but when it's day 4 and and the silky prices have yet to fall on the AH... /weeping
@rainwaltz The silk prices are ridiculous on the AH. The only ones I really want are the celadon ones, and I have almost a full set just from sniping for myself last night. I was picking up others for my friends while I was waiting for the green ones and I went 'wait. Why don't I do this for other people to?' and I've been getting ripples for people since the day they came out. My OCD enjoys it! /laughs
@rainwaltz The silk prices are ridiculous on the AH. The only ones I really want are the celadon ones, and I have almost a full set just from sniping for myself last night. I was picking up others for my friends while I was waiting for the green ones and I went 'wait. Why don't I do this for other people to?' and I've been getting ripples for people since the day they came out. My OCD enjoys it! /laughs
@seltsam hopefully I can have one for you by the time you're ready for it! :D I like to try and have a ripple always on hand, since they're easy to move
@seltsam hopefully I can have one for you by the time you're ready for it! :D I like to try and have a ripple always on hand, since they're easy to move
@Orestes I knooooooow. There's something wrong when the MP ones go for far higher than the Swipp ones on the AH. ;u;

Could you ping me when you have slots free for the silky apparel? ♥ I'm after the gold arm silks, too.
@Orestes I knooooooow. There's something wrong when the MP ones go for far higher than the Swipp ones on the AH. ;u;

Could you ping me when you have slots free for the silky apparel? ♥ I'm after the gold arm silks, too.
@rainwaltz Sure! At this rate I'm going to have to make a ping list...
@rainwaltz Sure! At this rate I'm going to have to make a ping list...
@satje I have a ripple for you!
@satje I have a ripple for you!
i had just snagged one myself with discount. . .
i had just snagged one myself with discount. . .
@satje no worries! c: glad you got one. May you have lovely dragons!

@seltsam when you have the treasure I have a ripple gene for you in that case! n_n
@satje no worries! c: glad you got one. May you have lovely dragons!

@seltsam when you have the treasure I have a ripple gene for you in that case! n_n