Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2019]
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 436 437
@dd2900

Would you take 20 chests and all 9 fams you need for 3 eggs?
@dd2900

Would you take 20 chests and all 9 fams you need for 3 eggs?
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@tangara
My Vulpine lamp, serpentine lamp, crystal carrier, and animated armor for your spritely portrait, furious fawn, dancing chalice and kyorinrin?

@dd2900 my smoldering sconce and ravenous cauldron for your lance & spear? (might have more, digging)
@tangara
My Vulpine lamp, serpentine lamp, crystal carrier, and animated armor for your spritely portrait, furious fawn, dancing chalice and kyorinrin?

@dd2900 my smoldering sconce and ravenous cauldron for your lance & spear? (might have more, digging)
@RoyalSorceress hey! i had some of those but it seems i traded what i had away, so sorry! if theres other familiars you are looking for i can have a look!
@RoyalSorceress hey! i had some of those but it seems i traded what i had away, so sorry! if theres other familiars you are looking for i can have a look!
Drakengard.gif
@Rib sure! I'll send you a cr
@Rib sure! I'll send you a cr
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
[center][b]Have:[/b] [item=overwatered seedling][item=spritely portrait][item=orbiting spirit][item=colubrid column][item=bogsneak puppet][item=opposing forces] a whole lot of [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] that i'm super easy to part with [b]Want:[/b] [item=strange chest][item=unhatched nocturne egg] - any of the vistas other than the jester, gossamer flame and the spectral shroud ones - any of the grasp wing apparel - any gem apparel[/center]
Have:
Overwatered Seedling Spritely Portrait Orbiting Spirit Colubrid Column Bogsneak Puppet Opposing Forces
a whole lot of Tertiary Gene: Smirch that i'm super easy to part with

Want:
Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg
- any of the vistas other than the jester, gossamer flame and the spectral shroud ones
- any of the grasp wing apparel
- any gem apparel
@dd2900 how many familiars do you want for the ghost flame headpiece?
@dd2900 how many familiars do you want for the ghost flame headpiece?
pixil-frame-0.png
@dd2900

The 2 sets of Whimsical Jester's things you have listed for 2 noc eggs? ^^
@dd2900

The 2 sets of Whimsical Jester's things you have listed for 2 noc eggs? ^^
@Reckless

'fraid not, needed those for HD trading rip. If you happen upon more, feel free to pm me though!
@Reckless

'fraid not, needed those for HD trading rip. If you happen upon more, feel free to pm me though!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[quote=Want][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=unhatched nature egg] (Any elemental egg)[/quote] [quote=Have][item=strange chest] Trading for eggs 10:1[/quote]
Want wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Nature Egg (Any elemental egg)
Have wrote:
Strange Chest Trading for eggs 10:1

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Morcantus I just got those ones, but I'll still trade them if you'd like!
@Gaston sure! I'll send a cr
@SimplySky ahh I'm not sure how much it's worth haha. is two good??
@Morcantus I just got those ones, but I'll still trade them if you'd like!
@Gaston sure! I'll send a cr
@SimplySky ahh I'm not sure how much it's worth haha. is two good??
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 436 437