Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti - CLOSED
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59
@nostalgicbreeze
Yes if you can send the levels before roll over
@nostalgicbreeze
Yes if you can send the levels before roll over
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Artist: @Joydom
Request: Gradient Sketch Chibi
Reference(s):
Not Found
Not Found

Can you do either of these guys?
Payment: 7x level 10 dragons!
Artist: @Joydom
Request: Gradient Sketch Chibi
Reference(s):
Not Found
Not Found

Can you do either of these guys?
Payment: 7x level 10 dragons!
Sinew Net Natsuka || They/Them || FRT+3
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Wishlist
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . BS2RofR.png
@nostalgicbreeze
Got all the levels
Thanks sm! I’ll be drawing the spiral o3o
@nostalgicbreeze
Got all the levels
Thanks sm! I’ll be drawing the spiral o3o
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Plectranthus, I will be sending the 106 Levels soon.
@Plectranthus, I will be sending the 106 Levels soon.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Ferrates

Your order has been accepted! Apologies it took so long to respond. This cold has really gotten the best of me. Please note that I'll be unable to edit the spreadsheet until either later tonight or tomorrow morning, so you may not see your name on there until then.

@Gem4567

Hello! I can put you on the waitlist; however, at this time, everyone on the waitlist has already been pinged, and I still have one slot open. If you get your order in before anyone else, you'll have it :)
@Ferrates

Your order has been accepted! Apologies it took so long to respond. This cold has really gotten the best of me. Please note that I'll be unable to edit the spreadsheet until either later tonight or tomorrow morning, so you may not see your name on there until then.

@Gem4567

Hello! I can put you on the waitlist; however, at this time, everyone on the waitlist has already been pinged, and I still have one slot open. If you get your order in before anyone else, you'll have it :)
@lyricalmyxteries, Are you able to receive dragons for @Plectranthus?
@lyricalmyxteries, Are you able to receive dragons for @Plectranthus?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@acutebird Oh my gosh thank you!! I'd love a 60 minute slot of this boy here! You can either do his dragon or gijinka form~ His bio has a lot of his personality down but basically: Terrible terrible, devious short man. We call him the Bowl-Cut Menace and he knows he's untouchable with his cherub like baby face having everyone fooled. Pertinent Info if you choose to go with gijinka: -Typically, he wears a more reserved, refined one in his right ear (diamond stud) and a more rocker/punk type in his left (black gauge + 4 cartilage ring piercings.) (I encourage artists to take liberty with his earrings so feel free to switch them up!) -Rose tattoo on his right shoulder/neck area -Bowl Cut/"Mushroom Hair" (doesn't show well on the ref and some pics but he has straight bangs at the front) And if you can, I would LOVE for you to include his Light Sprite Rochambie. They're the dastardly duo and always together~ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3497107] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34972/3497107_350.png[/img] [/url] I have 54 levels ready at the moment I can send, and will be sending the rest tomorrow ASAP. Would that be okay?
@acutebird

Oh my gosh thank you!!

I'd love a 60 minute slot of this boy here! You can either do his dragon or gijinka form~ His bio has a lot of his personality down but basically: Terrible terrible, devious short man. We call him the Bowl-Cut Menace and he knows he's untouchable with his cherub like baby face having everyone fooled.

Pertinent Info if you choose to go with gijinka:
-Typically, he wears a more reserved, refined one in his right ear (diamond stud) and a more rocker/punk type in his left (black gauge + 4 cartilage ring piercings.)
(I encourage artists to take liberty with his earrings so feel free to switch them up!)
-Rose tattoo on his right shoulder/neck area
-Bowl Cut/"Mushroom Hair" (doesn't show well on the ref and some pics but he has straight bangs at the front)

And if you can, I would LOVE for you to include his Light Sprite Rochambie. They're the dastardly duo and always together~

3497107_350.png

I have 54 levels ready at the moment I can send, and will be sending the rest tomorrow ASAP. Would that be okay?
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Joydom, I love the sketchpage! Thank you again so much! I hope you guys have a great dominance week.
@Joydom, I love the sketchpage! Thank you again so much! I hope you guys have a great dominance week.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@lyricalmyxteries @Starrlight @Tunesmith

Are any of you able to receive 9 dragons for @Aurax ?

Edit: Starrlight's gottem, thanks!
@lyricalmyxteries @Starrlight @Tunesmith

Are any of you able to receive 9 dragons for @Aurax ?

Edit: Starrlight's gottem, thanks!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Gem4567 & @Ferrates

Sorry y'all, I was just reminded of one of our Illuminarti rules, "All payment must be sent before 23:45 FR time on December 28".

My cold-ridden brain completely forgot that today was Saturday the 28th and therefore the final day before rollover. With that being the case, I apologize, but it looks like I won't be able to accept your orders after all, as it is nearly 23:00 and I'm about to get some rest :( I'm really sorry about that...

Thank you so much for your interest! Please look forward to seeing me in future Illuminartis.
@Gem4567 & @Ferrates

Sorry y'all, I was just reminded of one of our Illuminarti rules, "All payment must be sent before 23:45 FR time on December 28".

My cold-ridden brain completely forgot that today was Saturday the 28th and therefore the final day before rollover. With that being the case, I apologize, but it looks like I won't be able to accept your orders after all, as it is nearly 23:00 and I'm about to get some rest :( I'm really sorry about that...

Thank you so much for your interest! Please look forward to seeing me in future Illuminartis.
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59