Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | doomish's art shop! [1 slot open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@doomish

That's okay! How about this one? c: http://deerna.deviantart.com/art/IS-THAT-A-F-U-R-S-O-N-A-436331132
@doomish

That's okay! How about this one? c: http://deerna.deviantart.com/art/IS-THAT-A-F-U-R-S-O-N-A-436331132
Shiny-Giratina-Origin-80195.gif
@doomish

Hi, would it be possible to get two slots? I want art of my fursona as well as a human character of mine, however I wasn't sure what your policy was on this : > If it is one slot per opening that is okay too!

Also if that is okay can I PM my references? I don't much enjoy posting my characters on the forums >
@doomish

Hi, would it be possible to get two slots? I want art of my fursona as well as a human character of mine, however I wasn't sure what your policy was on this : > If it is one slot per opening that is okay too!

Also if that is okay can I PM my references? I don't much enjoy posting my characters on the forums >
@Nucleotide Oooooh, that's a really cool fursona, I gotta say O: I'd love to draw her! Lemme know what you'd like for the pose? You can send the payment whenever :3 @Ardra It'd only be one slot :> Multiple pieces of art per slot, that's how I roll~ And sure can! Lemme know what you'd like for poses too, if you have a preference c:
@Nucleotide Oooooh, that's a really cool fursona, I gotta say O: I'd love to draw her! Lemme know what you'd like for the pose? You can send the payment whenever :3 @Ardra It'd only be one slot :> Multiple pieces of art per slot, that's how I roll~ And sure can! Lemme know what you'd like for poses too, if you have a preference c:
2c93cd885dc165c7b69822594821f6d8e2d10e6d.pngd9774487d6b4f1ef5beafe9c7325feee6c846a53.png
@doomish Hey can I get another slot? :D I would love if you could draw this guy for me [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3253853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32539/3253853_350.png[/img] [/url]
@doomish
Hey can I get another slot? :D
I would love if you could draw this guy for me

3253853_350.png
@doomish

Aaaa thanks! I can't really think of a pose, honestly ;u; Sorry! I'm alright with pretty much any pose c: I'm sure you can think of a good one!
@doomish

Aaaa thanks! I can't really think of a pose, honestly ;u; Sorry! I'm alright with pretty much any pose c: I'm sure you can think of a good one!
Shiny-Giratina-Origin-80195.gif
@doomish
Hello! :D I'd like to get three pieces!

These are the characters:
Evan and Caprice, Charlie (female), Maddie (yellow)
Anthro for all of them please.

For the first, I'd like just Evan and Caprice! A really cute coupley pose, no wedding rings.

For the second, Evan and Caprice with Charlie! No wedding rings again and Charlie should be about 5.

For the third, I'd like all of them to be in it! Evan and Caprice should have their wedding rings, Charlie should be about 12, and Maddie should be a toddler. Maybe Charlie on Evan's shoulders and Maddie in Caprice's arms if that's not too difficult!
@doomish
Hello! :D I'd like to get three pieces!

These are the characters:
Evan and Caprice, Charlie (female), Maddie (yellow)
Anthro for all of them please.

For the first, I'd like just Evan and Caprice! A really cute coupley pose, no wedding rings.

For the second, Evan and Caprice with Charlie! No wedding rings again and Charlie should be about 5.

For the third, I'd like all of them to be in it! Evan and Caprice should have their wedding rings, Charlie should be about 12, and Maddie should be a toddler. Maybe Charlie on Evan's shoulders and Maddie in Caprice's arms if that's not too difficult!
uXKiTFm.png
@Jellyparrot Sure! Might take me a bit though, as dragons aren't my strong point. Any pose preferences? @Carissa Alrighty! I'll get started asap. Send the payment over whenever~ If you want, we could break it up per piece? Not sure what you'd prefer on that, let me know tho :>
@Jellyparrot Sure! Might take me a bit though, as dragons aren't my strong point. Any pose preferences? @Carissa Alrighty! I'll get started asap. Send the payment over whenever~ If you want, we could break it up per piece? Not sure what you'd prefer on that, let me know tho :>
2c93cd885dc165c7b69822594821f6d8e2d10e6d.pngd9774487d6b4f1ef5beafe9c7325feee6c846a53.png
@ doomish
I think one at a time (as you finish or start them, whichever) would be easiest to keep track of. :3

Edit: @doomish
Would I be able to snag another slot or add on to my current slot? :D
@ doomish
I think one at a time (as you finish or start them, whichever) would be easiest to keep track of. :3

Edit: @doomish
Would I be able to snag another slot or add on to my current slot? :D
uXKiTFm.png
@Carissa Sure can! I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, I guess my notifications messed up ;______; So sorry about that! I also have to apologize about going completely silent the last few days - I've been going through some stuff and my art muse died off completely, but now it's back better than ever! I know it was only a few days, but that's a few days too many xD
@Carissa Sure can! I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, I guess my notifications messed up ;______; So sorry about that! I also have to apologize about going completely silent the last few days - I've been going through some stuff and my art muse died off completely, but now it's back better than ever! I know it was only a few days, but that's a few days too many xD
@doomish
Would you be able to draw this human here?
http://i.imgur.com/MGXk4uW.png
I know the current art isn't much to go off of, but do you think you could work with it? I lost her old ref, and that's the only piece of art of her that I have.
@doomish
Would you be able to draw this human here?
http://i.imgur.com/MGXk4uW.png
I know the current art isn't much to go off of, but do you think you could work with it? I lost her old ref, and that's the only piece of art of her that I have.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11