Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | doomish's art shop! [1 slot open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Glowdeer
Thank you so much, it means a lot! I looked at your art shop yesterday and I was a bit intimidated, not gonna lie, the FR art community seems so nice but I was scared my style wouldn't sell lol ;v; Yupyup, 20k! Do you have any poses you might want for them? Feel free to send the payment whenever btw, before or after is cool with me either way.
@Glowdeer
Thank you so much, it means a lot! I looked at your art shop yesterday and I was a bit intimidated, not gonna lie, the FR art community seems so nice but I was scared my style wouldn't sell lol ;v; Yupyup, 20k! Do you have any poses you might want for them? Feel free to send the payment whenever btw, before or after is cool with me either way.
2c93cd885dc165c7b69822594821f6d8e2d10e6d.pngd9774487d6b4f1ef5beafe9c7325feee6c846a53.png
@doomish

Oh noo, please don't be intimidated! In real life I'm literally a very small pile of fluff. And I absolutely love your style! It seems you've filled up quickly and I'm sure it'll happen again if you open more slots. I wish I was able to draw chibis/animals like you ;u;

I don't have any specific poses in mind because they're characters that I just adopted, so it's up to you if that's okay! I'll send over the 20k now c:
@doomish

Oh noo, please don't be intimidated! In real life I'm literally a very small pile of fluff. And I absolutely love your style! It seems you've filled up quickly and I'm sure it'll happen again if you open more slots. I wish I was able to draw chibis/animals like you ;u;

I don't have any specific poses in mind because they're characters that I just adopted, so it's up to you if that's okay! I'll send over the 20k now c:
@Glowdeer Ahhhh thank you so much u////u Opening up again, 10 slots this time ~
@Glowdeer Ahhhh thank you so much u////u Opening up again, 10 slots this time ~
2c93cd885dc165c7b69822594821f6d8e2d10e6d.pngd9774487d6b4f1ef5beafe9c7325feee6c846a53.png
@doomish

May I have a slot please? C:
I'll pull up a character ref in just a moment!
@doomish

May I have a slot please? C:
I'll pull up a character ref in just a moment!
Shiny-Giratina-Origin-80195.gif
@Nucleotide Sure! :3 Just lemme know what you'd want and I'll get started ASAP~
@Nucleotide Sure! :3 Just lemme know what you'd want and I'll get started ASAP~
@doomish

http://deerna.deviantart.com/gallery/48987008
Here's a gallery of OC refs as of now, feel free to pick one! Sorry there aren't too many right now ;u; I'm working on them! They're all aliens, if they're too difficult I can try and find a different character C: thank you!
@doomish

http://deerna.deviantart.com/gallery/48987008
Here's a gallery of OC refs as of now, feel free to pick one! Sorry there aren't too many right now ;u; I'm working on them! They're all aliens, if they're too difficult I can try and find a different character C: thank you!
@doomish

Oh! Also, do you prefer payment after the drawing's done or before?
@doomish

Oh! Also, do you prefer payment after the drawing's done or before?
@doomish

Hi there! Is it possible to make two art requests for some human characters? As in two pieces, one with a single character, one with multiple. I'm fine if this means taking two slots.

Assuming as such, I'll pm you references.

I can pay in treasure, up-front c:
@doomish

Hi there! Is it possible to make two art requests for some human characters? As in two pieces, one with a single character, one with multiple. I'm fine if this means taking two slots.

Assuming as such, I'll pm you references.

I can pay in treasure, up-front c:
@Nucleotide Hmmm, I'm not sure if I could draw them all that well D: I'm sorry! Could you maybe pm me other characters, if it's not too much trouble? Oh, and either way is ok with me :3 @Azari Sure can! It'd all be one slot, though~ I'm a true believer of one slot per person, multiple pieces of art per slot :P
@Nucleotide Hmmm, I'm not sure if I could draw them all that well D: I'm sorry! Could you maybe pm me other characters, if it's not too much trouble? Oh, and either way is ok with me :3 @Azari Sure can! It'd all be one slot, though~ I'm a true believer of one slot per person, multiple pieces of art per slot :P
@doomish

Awesome! I'll PM you treasure payment and details now. Let me know if you want any extra treasure or gems in case of finicky design or so (they're all fairly simple but).
@doomish

Awesome! I'll PM you treasure payment and details now. Let me know if you want any extra treasure or gems in case of finicky design or so (they're all fairly simple but).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11