Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Role Play with SilverJay
1 2 3 4 5
Speaker monkey-look I know wer emimes but-

Bloodwing-so it was you wasn't it?You wanted to be the best soldier on both sides of the war

Speaker monkey-No I didn't

Bloodwing-why you little liar-you stabbed me than now your saying oh no I didn't do it blahs blahs blahs

Speaker monkey-It wasn't me!

Bloodwing-Than who else Would have stabbed me then aside form that guy you were talking to eairer
Sperker monkey walks to the other side of the room

Speaker monkey-i hate to tell you this but...it was
Thunder your war master who touched you your skills at a young age
Speaker monkey-look I know wer emimes but-

Bloodwing-so it was you wasn't it?You wanted to be the best soldier on both sides of the war

Speaker monkey-No I didn't

Bloodwing-why you little liar-you stabbed me than now your saying oh no I didn't do it blahs blahs blahs

Speaker monkey-It wasn't me!

Bloodwing-Than who else Would have stabbed me then aside form that guy you were talking to eairer
Sperker monkey walks to the other side of the room

Speaker monkey-i hate to tell you this but...it was
Thunder your war master who touched you your skills at a young age
"Please, you have to forgive me- I'm sorry. I wasn't s-"

"Oh, shut it. I don't want to hear any more of your pitiful excuses. Every cheating dragon says that. Now I don't want to see your tiny face ever again, fairy." She heard her mother spit out the word like it was a disease. Now she knew that her mother would never forgive her father.

"I'm b-"

"Go."
"Please, you have to forgive me- I'm sorry. I wasn't s-"

"Oh, shut it. I don't want to hear any more of your pitiful excuses. Every cheating dragon says that. Now I don't want to see your tiny face ever again, fairy." She heard her mother spit out the word like it was a disease. Now she knew that her mother would never forgive her father.

"I'm b-"

"Go."
8f4da1aee4c29df373a6c96000e41c9fd45f6ae6.pngf3940c80d2e53b1466cb653b4a3091a5fbb9e8bb.png
(Am I in this rp)
(Am I in this rp)
She heard her father make a few distressed noises before hearing the fellow Fae flutter off. She peeked outside just in time to see his pink tail disappear in a shrub. She stared after the long gone dragon, wishing that this had never happened. It hurt a lot to see how much things had changed from when she was a tiny dragonet- her mother despised her father despite him apologising profusely multiple times. He cheated back when the Clan was still growing.

Maybe he was just trying to help the Clan get bigger, but...
She heard her father make a few distressed noises before hearing the fellow Fae flutter off. She peeked outside just in time to see his pink tail disappear in a shrub. She stared after the long gone dragon, wishing that this had never happened. It hurt a lot to see how much things had changed from when she was a tiny dragonet- her mother despised her father despite him apologising profusely multiple times. He cheated back when the Clan was still growing.

Maybe he was just trying to help the Clan get bigger, but...
8f4da1aee4c29df373a6c96000e41c9fd45f6ae6.pngf3940c80d2e53b1466cb653b4a3091a5fbb9e8bb.png
(ye. you can join any time you want :))
(ye. you can join any time you want :))
(I'm going to start this)
(I'm going to start this)
(I'm bad at roleplaying so sorry )

Her small wings spread around her eggs she let out a long sigh
-blueblaze- holy come here and guard them
-holy- why do I have to guard them isint my brother,s turn
Blue gave her a stern glare -blue blaze- I need to go

(My God I am so bad at rps)
(I'm bad at roleplaying so sorry )

Her small wings spread around her eggs she let out a long sigh
-blueblaze- holy come here and guard them
-holy- why do I have to guard them isint my brother,s turn
Blue gave her a stern glare -blue blaze- I need to go

(My God I am so bad at rps)
(i wonder if everyone's busy)
(i wonder if everyone's busy)
(Hmmmmmmm)
(Hmmmmmmm)
Bloodwing has a flashback

Bloodwing- Thank you Thunder for everything you thought me

Thunder-of course but Bloodwing...

Bloodwing-yes?

Thunder-rember to always watch your back
Bloodwing has a flashback

Bloodwing- Thank you Thunder for everything you thought me

Thunder-of course but Bloodwing...

Bloodwing-yes?

Thunder-rember to always watch your back