Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 1010 1011
@NekkoChan
Oh okay! Thank you so much for helping me!! :D I get it now and it's a lot easier than I thought lol xD

Could you please put me on the Pinging list for the Rainbow Scales Accent when it becomes available? c: I really appreciate you helping me out today!
@NekkoChan
Oh okay! Thank you so much for helping me!! :D I get it now and it's a lot easier than I thought lol xD

Could you please put me on the Pinging list for the Rainbow Scales Accent when it becomes available? c: I really appreciate you helping me out today!
@gundampilot
Gotcha added. You're welcome! :)
@gundampilot
Gotcha added. You're welcome! :)
@NekkoChan
Can I be added to the pinglist of all of the night of the nocturne swaps? Thank you!
@NekkoChan
Can I be added to the pinglist of all of the night of the nocturne swaps? Thank you!
MkWutJD.png
@razzamatazz

Added!
@razzamatazz

Added!
uCR5SCW.png
i want to be added 2 the pinglist for mystic bark mask pls
i want to be added 2 the pinglist for mystic bark mask pls
@Eye Done!
@Eye Done!
Actually, I'd love to be added to the pinglist for Ashen Bicorn Whale, Autumn Sea Dragon, Barking Jester, Bellus Glamour & Cinderkelp Loach? I gotta get those familiars
Actually, I'd love to be added to the pinglist for Ashen Bicorn Whale, Autumn Sea Dragon, Barking Jester, Bellus Glamour & Cinderkelp Loach? I gotta get those familiars
@Eye Done!
@Eye Done!
@Trilonyte

I assume you want on the NotN chests and not the gilded chest? Let me know if I'm mistaken.
@Trilonyte

I assume you want on the NotN chests and not the gilded chest? Let me know if I'm mistaken.
@NekkoChan yeah, the NotN chests! thanks for checking
@NekkoChan yeah, the NotN chests! thanks for checking
trilo
she/her
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 1010 1011