Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 143 144
@Solgalion
Larkspur|tags:Sol
Spur was thrown back a little from the force of Sol being ejected out of the bag and sent careening through the air. At first, she froze in shock, then panicked and dove after him. But she wasn't fast enough because Sol collided into the mountain. She flared her wings and hovered above the ledge where he lay.
"Sol," She tried getting his attention. "Are you ok?"
Larkspur gently flapped down closer to the ledge, placing the chest down of the rocky outcrop, and then dropped Scar's bag on top. She then dropped down beside the chest and moved forward slowly toward Sol. Her eyes suddenly caught on a shiny, iridescent orb. Spur stared at it, her pupils dilating in awe mesmerization at how beautiful it was. Gingerly, she reached her talons forward to pick it up.

@ThePotatoShiba
Hypethral|Tags: Feather; Dusk
wip
@Solgalion
Spur was thrown back a little from the force of Sol being ejected out of the bag and sent careening through the air. At first, she froze in shock, then panicked and dove after him. But she wasn't fast enough because Sol collided into the mountain. She flared her wings and hovered above the ledge where he lay.
"Sol," She tried getting his attention. "Are you ok?"
Larkspur gently flapped down closer to the ledge, placing the chest down of the rocky outcrop, and then dropped Scar's bag on top. She then dropped down beside the chest and moved forward slowly toward Sol. Her eyes suddenly caught on a shiny, iridescent orb. Spur stared at it, her pupils dilating in awe mesmerization at how beautiful it was. Gingerly, she reached her talons forward to pick it up.

@ThePotatoShiba
Hypethral|Tags: Feather; Dusk
wip
xZUT2.gif
( Hey guys I just wanted to say sorry I kinda ghosted everyone. For a whole month, the stress got to me and the holidays and I just couldn’t juggle everything. I’m sorry I let you guys down. I thought I could take care of everything and I could keep everything going. But after Binx and him passing away I just couldn’t take it and I needed a break away from everything. I very sorry I didn’t tell you guys before hand I disappeared. I hope you guys aren’t too upset at me, but to be honest I deserve it. I kinda left you guys and ignored you guys. I’m sorry.)
( Hey guys I just wanted to say sorry I kinda ghosted everyone. For a whole month, the stress got to me and the holidays and I just couldn’t juggle everything. I’m sorry I let you guys down. I thought I could take care of everything and I could keep everything going. But after Binx and him passing away I just couldn’t take it and I needed a break away from everything. I very sorry I didn’t tell you guys before hand I disappeared. I hope you guys aren’t too upset at me, but to be honest I deserve it. I kinda left you guys and ignored you guys. I’m sorry.)
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Ah, no problem! It was a little worrying how you weren’t responding but for the reasons you gave it made sense! The holidays can be hard for some and you lost your cat so no biggy!
Ah, no problem! It was a little worrying how you weren’t responding but for the reasons you gave it made sense! The holidays can be hard for some and you lost your cat so no biggy!
((Sorry I wasn't RPing much here, I still don't know what to post))
((Sorry I wasn't RPing much here, I still don't know what to post))
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Yay withered you’re back!
Also PotatoShiba, sorry there isn’t a response for you to reply to. The original draft I had for hype sounded quite bad, so I am rethinking/rewriting my response. Apologies!
Yay withered you’re back!
Also PotatoShiba, sorry there isn’t a response for you to reply to. The original draft I had for hype sounded quite bad, so I am rethinking/rewriting my response. Apologies!
xZUT2.gif
Omg Withered I’m so glad your ok!
Omg Withered I’m so glad your ok!
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
( sorry again. I glad to be back to!
Also Sol who said I was ok? XD

Also I am as lost as a kitten in a snowy forest with no mother, when it comes to what has happened in the rp? So it might take me a good day to read lol)
( sorry again. I glad to be back to!
Also Sol who said I was ok? XD

Also I am as lost as a kitten in a snowy forest with no mother, when it comes to what has happened in the rp? So it might take me a good day to read lol)
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
No I thought you like died or something terrible like that.
No I thought you like died or something terrible like that.
@Moonflight23
Sol
“Uuugh.” Sol murmured. His head was hurting like crazy after colliding into a mountain. Nevertheless, he was laying on a bunch of sharp pebbles that felt absolutely wonderful. He slowly go to his feet as he saw Spur behind him. She was reaching for something. He really just wanted to sleep here. Wait what was she reaching for? Oh no.
“Spur don’t touch that!” He shouted. Hoping he gave enough warning before her own head rush of omniscience.
@Moonflight23
Sol
“Uuugh.” Sol murmured. His head was hurting like crazy after colliding into a mountain. Nevertheless, he was laying on a bunch of sharp pebbles that felt absolutely wonderful. He slowly go to his feet as he saw Spur behind him. She was reaching for something. He really just wanted to sleep here. Wait what was she reaching for? Oh no.
“Spur don’t touch that!” He shouted. Hoping he gave enough warning before her own head rush of omniscience.
@Solgalion I like it when bad things happen to my characters. Sorry Sol but I need more drama.)
It was so pretty. The orb gave off a very heavenly-like aura. Spur almost felt like it was calling to her. Reaching out and beckoning her to touch it. She now wanted more then anything to touch it. She wanted it to be hers. Something about this orb was very appealing to her, and she needed to know what it was. All she needed to do was touch it…
“Spur! Don’t touch that!” She heard Sol call. She snapped out of the trance and turned to face him in confusion.
“What is it?” She asked. “Sol what’s wrong?”
She blinked at Sol, and started moving away from the orb and toward him. But she stopped and then glanced back at the orb again. At once she fell into its alluring trance again. Spur smiled and laughed, her eyes fixated upon the orb. She quickly moved back over to it and placed her claws upon it to pick the orb up.
At once, a mountain of some unknown, strong consciousness collapsed upon her own consciousness with the force of a mountain. Unknown thoughts and concepts raced through her mind all at once. Her body quickly burst into excruciating pain. Spur could only whimper in pain before stumbling back, dropping the orb, and collapsing against the rocky ground.

@Solgalion I like it when bad things happen to my characters. Sorry Sol but I need more drama.)
It was so pretty. The orb gave off a very heavenly-like aura. Spur almost felt like it was calling to her. Reaching out and beckoning her to touch it. She now wanted more then anything to touch it. She wanted it to be hers. Something about this orb was very appealing to her, and she needed to know what it was. All she needed to do was touch it…
“Spur! Don’t touch that!” She heard Sol call. She snapped out of the trance and turned to face him in confusion.
“What is it?” She asked. “Sol what’s wrong?”
She blinked at Sol, and started moving away from the orb and toward him. But she stopped and then glanced back at the orb again. At once she fell into its alluring trance again. Spur smiled and laughed, her eyes fixated upon the orb. She quickly moved back over to it and placed her claws upon it to pick the orb up.
At once, a mountain of some unknown, strong consciousness collapsed upon her own consciousness with the force of a mountain. Unknown thoughts and concepts raced through her mind all at once. Her body quickly burst into excruciating pain. Spur could only whimper in pain before stumbling back, dropping the orb, and collapsing against the rocky ground.

xZUT2.gif
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 143 144