Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragon
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but since it's a free dragon I guess it'd fit here? I've got this dragon that I got from a friend, and I'd really love to see it find a new home. I know I can't oblige anyone to follow any rules as soon as they own the dragon, but I'd like to ask you not to exalt this dragon. If at any point you don't want him anymore, just give me a shout and I'll take him back - or you could find him a new home yourself. Well, without further ado, the dragon I'm giving away: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17763293] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177633/17763293_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Sipionsis, he has two pieces of art and is a little over 4 years old. He has iridescent-shimmer-okapi and blue-carribean-blue I hope he finds a new and loving home! Feel free to contact me if you're interested, either by posting here or sending me a message
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but since it's a free dragon I guess it'd fit here?
I've got this dragon that I got from a friend, and I'd really love to see it find a new home.
I know I can't oblige anyone to follow any rules as soon as they own the dragon, but I'd like to ask you not to exalt this dragon. If at any point you don't want him anymore, just give me a shout and I'll take him back - or you could find him a new home yourself.

Well, without further ado, the dragon I'm giving away:

17763293_350.png

This is Sipionsis, he has two pieces of art and is a little over 4 years old.
He has iridescent-shimmer-okapi and blue-carribean-blue

I hope he finds a new and loving home!
Feel free to contact me if you're interested, either by posting here or sending me a message
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
bump
bump
@Celia204

If he's still available I would love to have him :3
@Celia204

If he's still available I would love to have him :3
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@Endifinity
He'll be coming over as soon as I can find the time
I'm glad he found a new home!
@Endifinity
He'll be coming over as soon as I can find the time
I'm glad he found a new home!