Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | mmuted's little skin shop[BaneM Limited]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Okapi of course! Marking you down :> Thank you!
@Okapi of course! Marking you down :> Thank you!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
@Runarite @Druzy @Ophionyx @Tala2121 @Hideki @KalicoKat @Okapi

Gonna go ahead and start collecting payment for Cryogenic Captive! In addition, Im still short a slot, so if any of you are interested in a second copy for yourself or a friend, let me know! If not, Ill be trying to get together what I have left to cover the price, so dont feel pressures

Thank you!
@Runarite @Druzy @Ophionyx @Tala2121 @Hideki @KalicoKat @Okapi

Gonna go ahead and start collecting payment for Cryogenic Captive! In addition, Im still short a slot, so if any of you are interested in a second copy for yourself or a friend, let me know! If not, Ill be trying to get together what I have left to cover the price, so dont feel pressures

Thank you!
@Runarite @Druzy Gonna ping again here for payment on Cryogenic Captive, just you two left to pay!
@Runarite @Druzy Gonna ping again here for payment on Cryogenic Captive, just you two left to pay!
Submitted for printing!
Submitted for printing!
@Runarite @Druzy @Ophionyx @/ala2121 @Hideki @KalicoKat @Okapi

Final ping for you all! Submission came back and all are sent out. If you get an error when accepting let me know, because it just means I accidentally clicked on the same copy for more than one person and the other person accepted the trade first, and its an easy fix.

Other than that, have a good evening and a happy holiday season!
@Runarite @Druzy @Ophionyx @/ala2121 @Hideki @KalicoKat @Okapi

Final ping for you all! Submission came back and all are sent out. If you get an error when accepting let me know, because it just means I accidentally clicked on the same copy for more than one person and the other person accepted the trade first, and its an easy fix.

Other than that, have a good evening and a happy holiday season!
@mmuted I am very interested in a slot for [b]Magmatic Monarch[/b], could you please put me down for a copy :) would it also be possible to see a preview of the accent on my dragon? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57641223] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576413/57641223_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mmuted

I am very interested in a slot for Magmatic Monarch, could you please put me down for a copy :)
would it also be possible to see a preview of the accent on my dragon?

57641223_350.png
[center]@Elaisa Hi! Absolutely, I'll mark you down for a spot. Sorry for the delay, got a little busy with holiday stuff. Here's a preview on your dragon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jh1tOL0.png[/img][/center]
@Elaisa
Hi! Absolutely, I'll mark you down for a spot. Sorry for the delay, got a little busy with holiday stuff.

Here's a preview on your dragon!

jh1tOL0.png
@mmuted

Thanks for putting me on the list and no worries about the reply, we are all busy during the holidays :)
@mmuted

Thanks for putting me on the list and no worries about the reply, we are all busy during the holidays :)
1 2 3 4 5 6