Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are some reason to he happy
1 2 3
Fluffy blankets and soft, warm beds, movies that make you nostalgic, and the way a friendly dog will greet you with enthusiasm, even if you're a stranger or the dog just saw you five minutes ago.
Fluffy blankets and soft, warm beds, movies that make you nostalgic, and the way a friendly dog will greet you with enthusiasm, even if you're a stranger or the dog just saw you five minutes ago.
FR time plus two hours. Lots of tiny, niche fandoms. Mostly crazy. Interact at your own risk.
My dragon lair....
My dragon lair....
Dogs are a huge motivator for me. I have two myself, and I recently just got back from a christmas party where my met my cousin's dog for the first time. She just sat on my feet and looked at me with these huge, loving eyes. Stuff like that seriously makes my heart melt!

If you need to be surrounded by some puppy love, definitely look into some colleges or high school, even other social areas, that might be hosting therapy dogs! It's a great way to spend time with some animals that are trained to calm you down and clear your mind of negative thoughts.

If there's anything you need, don't be afraid to reach out, we're all rooting for you <3
Dogs are a huge motivator for me. I have two myself, and I recently just got back from a christmas party where my met my cousin's dog for the first time. She just sat on my feet and looked at me with these huge, loving eyes. Stuff like that seriously makes my heart melt!

If you need to be surrounded by some puppy love, definitely look into some colleges or high school, even other social areas, that might be hosting therapy dogs! It's a great way to spend time with some animals that are trained to calm you down and clear your mind of negative thoughts.

If there's anything you need, don't be afraid to reach out, we're all rooting for you <3
Dachshunds exist. Have you ever really looked at one and thought nice and hard about it? They're so delightfully weird.

I've got a cinnamon bun- I mean, my boy Buckley curled up in my lap right now; he's like a big wet noodle combined with a furnace. Like... what?
Dachshunds exist. Have you ever really looked at one and thought nice and hard about it? They're so delightfully weird.

I've got a cinnamon bun- I mean, my boy Buckley curled up in my lap right now; he's like a big wet noodle combined with a furnace. Like... what?
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
The way sun shines in the early morning is so refreshing and filling with positive energy! And at night, the ocean of Stars twinkling far above our heads always makes me smile and think about how beautiful the Universes are. There are shapes made from the clouds, coloured bright red, flaming orange and delicate pink at sunrise; there is a smell of freshly-brewed tea or coffee when you make breakfast. The sound of raindrops gently falling on the trees' leaves, the crackling of the fire; the smell of a new book, the way the morning dew sticks to the grass and flower petals. And there are animals, of course. <3

Things will get better eventually, they always do. Stay strong and don't give up!
The way sun shines in the early morning is so refreshing and filling with positive energy! And at night, the ocean of Stars twinkling far above our heads always makes me smile and think about how beautiful the Universes are. There are shapes made from the clouds, coloured bright red, flaming orange and delicate pink at sunrise; there is a smell of freshly-brewed tea or coffee when you make breakfast. The sound of raindrops gently falling on the trees' leaves, the crackling of the fire; the smell of a new book, the way the morning dew sticks to the grass and flower petals. And there are animals, of course. <3

Things will get better eventually, they always do. Stay strong and don't give up!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Waking up feeling refreshed in the morning, watching another episode of your newest favorite TV show, petting cats and dogs, getting hugs from those you love, reading a new book, and just the small things in life. The small things that you appreciate more than you realize. All the small moments are sometimes the happiest ones
Waking up feeling refreshed in the morning, watching another episode of your newest favorite TV show, petting cats and dogs, getting hugs from those you love, reading a new book, and just the small things in life. The small things that you appreciate more than you realize. All the small moments are sometimes the happiest ones
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
animal crossing in 3 months

toast w/ tea

ur favorite plushie, yknow the one
animal crossing in 3 months

toast w/ tea

ur favorite plushie, yknow the one
DlO6vXs.gif 06xk8gV.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo5_r1_400.png
You can have a look at cute pets on instagram!

Here is my doggy in a cute Christmassweater! (link is to an instagram with him in it)
You can have a look at cute pets on instagram!

Here is my doggy in a cute Christmassweater! (link is to an instagram with him in it)
FR +9 so sorry if I respond slowly sometimes!
I love watching videos or just generally seeing things related to nature (esp sea life) a lot! They make me feel very happy [emoji=nocturne love size=1] Also, hope you feel better soon! Life can suck sometimes, but you're not alone, we're all in this together [emoji=regeneration size=1]
I love watching videos or just generally seeing things related to nature (esp sea life) a lot! They make me feel very happy

Also, hope you feel better soon! Life can suck sometimes, but you're not alone, we're all in this together
Zed , 20, he

SHNITZEL WAKE UP! You messed up BIG time. Radda.
Wsu3XA9.gif
Cats are so cute and cuddly!
Cats are so cute and cuddly!
Hey yall I'm back!
1 2 3