Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Octopus Bread Accents
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@Fujinyumi
It’s alright! I can pay you right now, would you like a pm or a crossroads?
@Fujinyumi
It’s alright! I can pay you right now, would you like a pm or a crossroads?
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@StarSpeckledInk Both work for me :)
@StarSpeckledInk Both work for me :)
aDbDBS5.png
@Fujinyumi
Sent!
@Fujinyumi
Sent!
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
Received the third run of Optanomai and the first run of Theaomai. All copies should be sent out, or have a PA set up.

If you received a PA and already paid, let me know, and I'll double-check my receipts. And if you didn't receive your copy and are in those runs, also give me a heads up.
Received the third run of Optanomai and the first run of Theaomai. All copies should be sent out, or have a PA set up.

If you received a PA and already paid, let me know, and I'll double-check my receipts. And if you didn't receive your copy and are in those runs, also give me a heads up.
aDbDBS5.png
@Fujinyumi

Are you still taking slots for Optanomai? I would love a slot if possible.
@Fujinyumi

Are you still taking slots for Optanomai? I would love a slot if possible.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Velsim Yup, there are two slots left. I added you, thanks! You can send payment either now or I can set up a PA for you when it comes in, whichever you prefer.
@Velsim Yup, there are two slots left. I added you, thanks! You can send payment either now or I can set up a PA for you when it comes in, whichever you prefer.
aDbDBS5.png
All current orders of Optanomai, Kataraomai, and Theaomai should be received and sent out via PM or PA now. Let me know if you paid and received a PA, or have not received the skin you paid for.
All current orders of Optanomai, Kataraomai, and Theaomai should be received and sent out via PM or PA now. Let me know if you paid and received a PA, or have not received the skin you paid for.
aDbDBS5.png
@Fujinyumi
Thought I'd double check - may I be put on a preorder / interest list for Optanomai?
@Fujinyumi
Thought I'd double check - may I be put on a preorder / interest list for Optanomai?
I'd love to be pinged for pressed flowers and both of the dancers~! ;w; or put on preorder list
I'd love to be pinged for pressed flowers and both of the dancers~! ;w; or put on preorder list
eilTT.gifdDIDB.gifZGc80.gif6Wfx9.gif
please click them!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73