Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gifts for Christmas! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Maciella: I am most excited to eat a ton of sweets and inevitably get sick from it spend time away from college!
@Maciella: I am most excited to eat a ton of sweets and inevitably get sick from it spend time away from college!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Maciella
I'm most excited to be able to spend time with my family again, it's been two years since I've spent the holidays with them!
@Maciella
I'm most excited to be able to spend time with my family again, it's been two years since I've spent the holidays with them!
Hello! [center][emoji=coatl love size=2][/center] There is approximately 12 hours until my giveaway ends, which will be @ 11:59 PM PST [i]today!![/i] Inform your family and friends ASAP! [b]GOOD LUCK![/b]
Hello!
There is approximately 12 hours until my giveaway ends, which will be @ 11:59 PM PST today!!
Inform your family and friends ASAP!

GOOD LUCK!
@Maciella
Wow! That is really nice of you to do this!

I am personally most excited for slothing around the house eating everything edible, that's not moving. I hope my whole family will come and stay!
@Maciella
Wow! That is really nice of you to do this!

I am personally most excited for slothing around the house eating everything edible, that's not moving. I hope my whole family will come and stay!
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Maciella

Thank you for doing this! Happy holidays! I'm excited most to hang out with my family for the rest of the days while I'm visiting them for the holidays. I live states away by myself so I don't see them very often
@Maciella

Thank you for doing this! Happy holidays! I'm excited most to hang out with my family for the rest of the days while I'm visiting them for the holidays. I live states away by myself so I don't see them very often
@Maciella
I’m most looking forward to having a rest from work!!
Thanks!
@Maciella
I’m most looking forward to having a rest from work!!
Thanks!
jhgNQ8f.png
@Maciella, This Christmas I'm most excited for the time I'll spend with my family! This was probably was last full year in my childhood home and I'm excited to finally spread my wings!
@Maciella, This Christmas I'm most excited for the time I'll spend with my family! This was probably was last full year in my childhood home and I'm excited to finally spread my wings!
@Maciella
I'm really excited to spend Christmas with my friends! They've become like family to me and I love them unconditionally
Thanks for the opportunity!
@Maciella
I'm really excited to spend Christmas with my friends! They've become like family to me and I love them unconditionally
Thanks for the opportunity!
@Maciella
Getting to spend another Christmas with my children and grandchildren !
@Maciella
Getting to spend another Christmas with my children and grandchildren !
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]
Hello! Happy Holidays! [center][emoji=coatl laughing size=2][/center] This giveaway is now closed. The winners for the 10 gifts will be announced during the first week of January. [b]Good luck to those who entered![/b] *If you did not enter, stay tuned for my future giveaways!
Hello!
Happy Holidays!
This giveaway is now closed. The winners for the 10 gifts will be announced during the first week of January.

Good luck to those who entered!
*If you did not enter, stay tuned for my future giveaways!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11