Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 538 539 540 541 542 ... 653 654
@maki [s]sorry for the ping if you're subbed![/s] i came across [url=https://ollieshark.tumblr.com/post/189820946124]another notn guide[/url] on tumblr that has different item drops in volvanic vents than yours, so i farmed there for a bit to see which one was correct. i think one of the drops you have listed for the pushpin doll is wrong. you have it listed as the crystal ball instead of the puppet, but i haven't gotten any crystal balls to drop from the dolls. just puppets. [img]https://i.imgur.com/2TP6LSV.png[/img] ^^this screenshot is from a fight with two serthis supports and one pinpush doll.
@maki sorry for the ping if you're subbed!

i came across another notn guide on tumblr that has different item drops in volvanic vents than yours, so i farmed there for a bit to see which one was correct. i think one of the drops you have listed for the pushpin doll is wrong. you have it listed as the crystal ball instead of the puppet, but i haven't gotten any crystal balls to drop from the dolls. just puppets.

2TP6LSV.png

^^this screenshot is from a fight with two serthis supports and one pinpush doll.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Coliseum venue: Ghostlight Ruins
Battles: 50
Strange Chests: 8
Coliseum venue: Ghostlight Ruins
Battles: 50
Strange Chests: 8
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
Coliseum venue: Bamboo falls
Battles: 800
Strange Chests: 33
Coliseum venue: Bamboo falls
Battles: 800
Strange Chests: 33
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
I'd like to help give data, but I've never done it before. How is everyone keeping track of their number of battles and chest drops as they're battling?
I'd like to help give data, but I've never done it before. How is everyone keeping track of their number of battles and chest drops as they're battling?
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Coliseum venue: Woodland Path
Battles: 100
Strange Chests: 0!
Coliseum venue: Woodland Path
Battles: 100
Strange Chests: 0!
philly-rainbow-flag.png
@bagozago @vihuff

I use an app (Click Counter) and I just tap the screen after each battle.
@bagozago @vihuff

I use an app (Click Counter) and I just tap the screen after each battle.
Updated to here!

It seems the best venues are Boreal Wood and Bamboo Falls. We still need more battles for some venues, especially Harpy's Roost.
Updated to here!

It seems the best venues are Boreal Wood and Bamboo Falls. We still need more battles for some venues, especially Harpy's Roost.
@Maki

What venues would you want specifically and whats the number of battles you want for them?
@Maki

What venues would you want specifically and whats the number of battles you want for them?
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
@Dramaturgy

We need 1000+ battles for lower venues and we only have:
  • Harpy's Roost: 210 battles
  • Crystal Pools: 400 battles
  • Thunderhead Savanna: 500 battles
  • Volcanic Vents: 600 battles
  • Forgotten Cave: 650 battles
  • Arena: 700 battles
@Dramaturgy

We need 1000+ battles for lower venues and we only have:
  • Harpy's Roost: 210 battles
  • Crystal Pools: 400 battles
  • Thunderhead Savanna: 500 battles
  • Volcanic Vents: 600 battles
  • Forgotten Cave: 650 battles
  • Arena: 700 battles
Coliseum venue: Forgotten Cave
Battles: 200
Strange Chests: 7

I'll be doing 200 in Harpy's Roost next!
Coliseum venue: Forgotten Cave
Battles: 200
Strange Chests: 7

I'll be doing 200 in Harpy's Roost next!
1 2 ... 538 539 540 541 542 ... 653 654