Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 500 Internal Server Error
I got 500 Internal Server Error when trying to get to FR today. And getting to Baldwin gives me an error too. Anybody else been having these problems?
I got 500 Internal Server Error when trying to get to FR today. And getting to Baldwin gives me an error too. Anybody else been having these problems?
Yeah, same here, either this or the "This is embarrassing" error.
Yeah, same here, either this or the "This is embarrassing" error.
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
Same here as well.
Same here as well.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Me too, got kicked off the site temporarily because nothing was working :s I was in the auction house when the error popped up
Me too, got kicked off the site temporarily because nothing was working :s I was in the auction house when the error popped up
luHTVPs.png
So many of these 500 errors and the login errors as well. It's making the game really tedious for the past 24 hours.
So many of these 500 errors and the login errors as well. It's making the game really tedious for the past 24 hours.
It's slow yes but they're aware of it, and remember this IS the first day of the event so things will be slow just be patient about things.
It's slow yes but they're aware of it, and remember this IS the first day of the event so things will be slow just be patient about things.
b7zvEII.gif
This and 502/503 errors, constantly. A few minutes ago I couldn't access the site at all.
This and 502/503 errors, constantly. A few minutes ago I couldn't access the site at all.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
I am having the same issues. I assume it's because the site is experiencing a lot of traffic (over 4000 people are online), so it's starting to croak. Hopefully either the hype dies down soon, or the staff updates servers in the near future to support so many people online at once!

I wish I had seen sooner that this was a necro >_< aaaaaaaaaa
I am having the same issues. I assume it's because the site is experiencing a lot of traffic (over 4000 people are online), so it's starting to croak. Hopefully either the hype dies down soon, or the staff updates servers in the near future to support so many people online at once!

I wish I had seen sooner that this was a necro >_< aaaaaaaaaa
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png