Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Coli Grind! (Give and Get)
There's a channel or two floating around doing this but I wanted to do one specifically for my discord (but anyone can join the thread! <3) List a lv 1-10, a level 11-17, and a level 17-25 arena for the person below to grind; they'll give you a bit of loot from it. You can give a nice item you got or a good chunk of food/materials/trinkets. The point is to be generous! Share what you're sending You have 24 hours from your claim to send ya stuff. If you don't, you will get a soft reminder and if you still don't, then you will be blacklisted. You can post items easily with the [quote][item=item name here][/quote] code! Make sure to @ the person and claim [i]before[/i] you start grinding. Ex: Mina says Training Grounds; I'd give her some food, tinkets, a familiar or two Then I'd say Scorched Forest and the person below me follows I'll start, but you can skip my post if you want. :) 1: Woodland Path 2: Bamboo Falls 3: Crystal Pools [b]You don't have to give all the loot. One or two items are fine, if you want to give more then great![/b] Happy grinding <3
There's a channel or two floating around doing this but I wanted to do one specifically for my discord (but anyone can join the thread! <3)

List a lv 1-10, a level 11-17, and a level 17-25 arena for the person below to grind; they'll give you a bit of loot from it. You can give a nice item you got or a good chunk of food/materials/trinkets. The point is to be generous! Share what you're sending

You have 24 hours from your claim to send ya stuff. If you don't, you will get a soft reminder and if you still don't, then you will be blacklisted.

You can post items easily with the
Quote:
code!
Make sure to @ the person and claim before you start grinding.

Ex: Mina says Training Grounds; I'd give her some food, tinkets, a familiar or two

Then I'd say Scorched Forest and the person below me follows

I'll start, but you can skip my post if you want. :)

1: Woodland Path
2: Bamboo Falls
3: Crystal Pools

You don't have to give all the loot. One or two items are fine, if you want to give more then great!
Happy grinding <3
since used in the example, I'll jump in as well.

I'll take Woodland Path.

I'd like gifts from:
1) scorched forest
2) blooming grove
3) arena
since used in the example, I'll jump in as well.

I'll take Woodland Path.

I'd like gifts from:
1) scorched forest
2) blooming grove
3) arena
@Catler00 forgot to ping ya <3
@Catler00 forgot to ping ya <3
alright, tapping out. This is what I'm sending (list the items, he said. use this easy code, he said.) [quote][item=autumn dryad][item=strangler][item=janustrap][item=greenroot janustrap][item=bluefin charger][item=clown charger][item=wildwood owl][item=sakura owl][item=green highnoon hank][item=secondary gene: morph][item=drown][item=shred] x2 [item=envenom][item=scratch] x3 [item=might fragment] x5 [item=emerald ratsnake] x7 [item=delicate bat wing] x10 [item=minor health potion][item=meaty bat wing][item=dust slither] x14 [item=leafy pack] x20 [item=wildwood owlet] x30 [item=sakura owlet][item=bamboo leaves][item=micro deer][item=dwarf fawn] x40 [item=harvestman][item=blooming pods][item=strangler seeds] x50 [item=daddy longlegs][item=flycatcher][item=venus flytrap] x99 [item=game fowl][item=grouse][item=river wiggler][item=vampire eel] [/quote]
alright, tapping out. This is what I'm sending

(list the items, he said. use this easy code, he said.)
Quote:
Autumn Dryad Strangler Janustrap Greenroot Janustrap Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Wildwood Owl Sakura Owl Green Highnoon Hank Secondary Gene: Morph Drown Shred

x2
Envenom Scratch

x3
Might Fragment

x5
Emerald Ratsnake

x7
Delicate Bat Wing

x10
Minor Health Potion Meaty Bat Wing Dust Slither

x14
Leafy Pack