Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | You like pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@GalaxyGirl67

Oh btw, i caught a shiny in that game and it nearly gave me a heart attack XD

( in sword)

Um i've played blue rescue team
@GalaxyGirl67

Oh btw, i caught a shiny in that game and it nearly gave me a heart attack XD

( in sword)

Um i've played blue rescue team
2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
@flyingcat111

Even though the shines in current games are a lot more common now than when they used to be they still give me heart attacks too :)
I also play pokemon go and its pretty much a heart attack when you get a shiny in pokemon go too.
@flyingcat111

Even though the shines in current games are a lot more common now than when they used to be they still give me heart attacks too :)
I also play pokemon go and its pretty much a heart attack when you get a shiny in pokemon go too.
r7LsxK2.png
@GalaxyGirl67
It gave me a heart attack since the outside world pokemon was not shiny, but when i entered battle it was shiny
@GalaxyGirl67
It gave me a heart attack since the outside world pokemon was not shiny, but when i entered battle it was shiny
@GalaxyGirl67
what is your favorite starter in pokemon sword and shield?
@GalaxyGirl67
what is your favorite starter in pokemon sword and shield?
@flyingcat111

I actually don’t have a favorite starter since they revealed what the final evolutions are, but before they revealed the final evolutions the water starter was my favorite.
@flyingcat111

I actually don’t have a favorite starter since they revealed what the final evolutions are, but before they revealed the final evolutions the water starter was my favorite.
r7LsxK2.png
@GalaxyGirl67

I like the Scorbunny's evolution line

( it's second evolution is too pure :3 )

I do like sobble and it's final evolution, but the second evolution kinda confuses me
@GalaxyGirl67

I like the Scorbunny's evolution line

( it's second evolution is too pure :3 )

I do like sobble and it's final evolution, but the second evolution kinda confuses me
ive had Two!! pokemon phases but im still yet to play an actual poekmon game lmao
if i ever get the choice i wanna play one of the gen 5 games first since unova was always my favorite
anyway the thing thtat interests me the most about pokemon is the pokemon themselves honestly. i dont care much about the battles or the story etc . so yea my top 3 are prob archeops lurantis and tangela
ive had Two!! pokemon phases but im still yet to play an actual poekmon game lmao
if i ever get the choice i wanna play one of the gen 5 games first since unova was always my favorite
anyway the thing thtat interests me the most about pokemon is the pokemon themselves honestly. i dont care much about the battles or the story etc . so yea my top 3 are prob archeops lurantis and tangela
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral

I like gen 5 as well. that was the first Pokemon game I've played ( Pokemon white)
@PixelSpiral

I like gen 5 as well. that was the first Pokemon game I've played ( Pokemon white)
@GalaxyGirl67 btw here is the shiny i caught in Pokemon Sword [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jzhRw8epD3Q/Xf5Iapfy3LI/AAAAAAAAIyo/b0H-IiFrtaU20MqedIEDweCIWrcpYwxMACK8BGAsYHg/s0/2019-12-21.jpg[/img]
@GalaxyGirl67

btw here is the shiny i caught in Pokemon Sword

2019-12-21.jpg
@flyingcat111

Shiny Noivern nice

I also just caught my second shiny tauros in Pokemon go.
@flyingcat111

Shiny Noivern nice

I also just caught my second shiny tauros in Pokemon go.
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22