Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | You like pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Font

Omg YES!! it works now (R does not but i dont really need that )
@Font

Omg YES!! it works now (R does not but i dont really need that )
2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
@flyingcat111
oh! I thought you meant the new games.
I didn't realise you can't select moves from the x menu anymore.
@flyingcat111
oh! I thought you meant the new games.
I didn't realise you can't select moves from the x menu anymore.
jCqspQw.png gQ9SzwZ.png XeYuGcw.png
oof my fav is gen 1 but my favorite pokemon is lucario
oof my fav is gen 1 but my favorite pokemon is lucario
HERMIONE CAN'T DRAW

Don’t judge me for who I am because I can do that for you-Raptorclaw
@flyingcat111
Out of all the pmd games, I found blue/red rescue team ito be the hardest(the final dungeon whooped my butt more times than I can count!). My best advice would be to take advantage of the times the game doesn’t force you into the plot. Take those opportunities to level grind and get items and rank points. Being a few levels ahead always helps! Also, take advantage of TMs! I played as a cubone when I completed the game for the first time, and the TM Flamethrower saved my hide.
This is the only pmd game that I feel needs grinding during the story. If you aren’t a fan of grinding but still like the gameplay, you might want to check out Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Those games have a much better difficulty curve, and in my opinion, has the best gameplay, content and plot.

Forgot to mention that Garchomp is my boi
@flyingcat111
Out of all the pmd games, I found blue/red rescue team ito be the hardest(the final dungeon whooped my butt more times than I can count!). My best advice would be to take advantage of the times the game doesn’t force you into the plot. Take those opportunities to level grind and get items and rank points. Being a few levels ahead always helps! Also, take advantage of TMs! I played as a cubone when I completed the game for the first time, and the TM Flamethrower saved my hide.
This is the only pmd game that I feel needs grinding during the story. If you aren’t a fan of grinding but still like the gameplay, you might want to check out Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Those games have a much better difficulty curve, and in my opinion, has the best gameplay, content and plot.

Forgot to mention that Garchomp is my boi
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
@RaineRune

oh okay thanks for the help. :)

I should try to be a cubone again, i was one once
@RaineRune

oh okay thanks for the help. :)

I should try to be a cubone again, i was one once
@GalaxyGirl67 , @RaineRune , and everyone else

should i play threw Pokemon blue rescue team?

(again)

if i do then i'll make a thing for it :)
@GalaxyGirl67 , @RaineRune , and everyone else

should i play threw Pokemon blue rescue team?

(again)

if i do then i'll make a thing for it :)
@flyingcat111

I think it would be neat mystery dungeon games next to Pokemon ranger have the best stories.
@flyingcat111

I think it would be neat mystery dungeon games next to Pokemon ranger have the best stories.
r7LsxK2.png
@GalaxyGirl67 Yeah :)
@GalaxyGirl67 Yeah :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2796062#post_2796062

I just started a new save file for pokemon blue rescue team

@GalaxyGirl67
@RaineRune
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2796062#post_2796062

I just started a new save file for pokemon blue rescue team

@GalaxyGirl67
@RaineRune
@flyingcat111 I LOVE pokemon I started replaying shield and I love to camp but when I'm done camping and want to battle but when I sent out my Cinderace and the screen reads "Cinderace is thinking about camping" so I'm like "ok after this battle we will camp no biggie" so I set up camp and my team wants to be fed so I make some food and watch them play after I'm finished camping another pop-up on the screen comes up when I started a battle "Cinderace is thinking about camping." I'm like didn't we just camp? so I set up camp again and played with them fed them and put away the tent so I switched my pokemon to Boltund so Cinderace will get a hint I sent out Boltund NOW another screen message pops up saying "Boltund is thinking about camping" I think there trying to annoy me or they just love camping. XD [img]https://i.postimg.cc/FzpgMZCY/IMG-E0146.jpg[/img] My Mew loves camping as well. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@flyingcat111

I LOVE pokemon I started replaying shield and I love to camp but when I'm done camping and want to battle but when I sent out my Cinderace and the screen reads "Cinderace is thinking about camping" so I'm like "ok after this battle we will camp no biggie" so I set up camp and my team wants to be fed so I make some food and watch them play after I'm finished camping another pop-up on the screen comes up when I started a battle "Cinderace is thinking about camping." I'm like didn't we just camp? so I set up camp again and played with them fed them and put away the tent so I switched my pokemon to Boltund so Cinderace will get a hint I sent out Boltund NOW another screen message pops up saying "Boltund is thinking about camping" I think there trying to annoy me or they just love camping. XD

IMG-E0146.jpg

My Mew loves camping as well.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22