Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Crow's Nest | Gijinkas & More [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
Bump!
Bump!
He/Him pronouns
The-Crows-Nest-Banner.png
Bump!
Bump!
He/Him pronouns
@AvesEye

Commission Type: detailed headshot ^_^
Color Type: shaded
Characters/Dragons: https://toyhou.se/4864698.boom#18402229
Price: You tell me
Pose/Details: my two kittens ^_^ will PM a photo!
@AvesEye

Commission Type: detailed headshot ^_^
Color Type: shaded
Characters/Dragons: https://toyhou.se/4864698.boom#18402229
Price: You tell me
Pose/Details: my two kittens ^_^ will PM a photo!
ryS9JAW.png
@ColiDemon

Alright! I have a couple details more that will be necessary to start. I have two options available for a detailed headshot:
1) Sketch Detailed Headshot for $20/2,000g/kT
2) Lineart Detailed Headshot for $35/3,500g/kT

And while I do not have a listed "shaded" option for colors, I can still do so for an additional $8/800g/kT to your order's base price.

To make sure that the illustration is to your liking, did you have any sort of expression in mind that you would like your sona to have?
@ColiDemon

Alright! I have a couple details more that will be necessary to start. I have two options available for a detailed headshot:
1) Sketch Detailed Headshot for $20/2,000g/kT
2) Lineart Detailed Headshot for $35/3,500g/kT

And while I do not have a listed "shaded" option for colors, I can still do so for an additional $8/800g/kT to your order's base price.

To make sure that the illustration is to your liking, did you have any sort of expression in mind that you would like your sona to have?
He/Him pronouns
@AvesEye just a happy face ^_^ sending Cr for the lineart headshot with shaded option!
@AvesEye just a happy face ^_^ sending Cr for the lineart headshot with shaded option!
ryS9JAW.png
@ColiDemon

I received your crossroad, however I did notice a miscommunication. While I wouldn't count the cats as full characters of their own, as someone has asked in this shop before, I charge an extra $5/500g/kT for pets of high detail. I hope you find that reasonable given the semi-realistic detail that will go into them.
@ColiDemon

I received your crossroad, however I did notice a miscommunication. While I wouldn't count the cats as full characters of their own, as someone has asked in this shop before, I charge an extra $5/500g/kT for pets of high detail. I hope you find that reasonable given the semi-realistic detail that will go into them.
He/Him pronouns
Bump!
Bump!
He/Him pronouns
@AvesEye sent an extra 1k for the kittens :3
@AvesEye sent an extra 1k for the kittens :3
ryS9JAW.png
@ColiDemon

An update! Your payment has been received and I will wait until the illustration is complete before accepting the crossroads.

The commission illustration's sketch is 50% complete so far and I can send you a WIP of it once the sketch is complete, if you would like.
@ColiDemon

An update! Your payment has been received and I will wait until the illustration is complete before accepting the crossroads.

The commission illustration's sketch is 50% complete so far and I can send you a WIP of it once the sketch is complete, if you would like.
He/Him pronouns
@AvesEye that would be appreciated ^_^
@AvesEye that would be appreciated ^_^
ryS9JAW.png
1 2 3 4 5