Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Crow's Nest | Gijinkas & More [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@AvesEye hey there ^_^ wanted to just check in and say I hope you had a fantastic holiday and see when a WIP would be complete, no rush I know it'll be delayed because of holiday season :P
@AvesEye hey there ^_^ wanted to just check in and say I hope you had a fantastic holiday and see when a WIP would be complete, no rush I know it'll be delayed because of holiday season :P
ryS9JAW.png
@ColiDemon

Hello! I apologize for such a late response, my health has gotten in the way. I hope that your holidays have been wonderful as well. Sad to say that i haven't made much progress on the order piece as I had a bad bout of holiday food poisoning, but i am recovered, so i can get back to drawing your illustration now! The WIP will be PMed soon!
@ColiDemon

Hello! I apologize for such a late response, my health has gotten in the way. I hope that your holidays have been wonderful as well. Sad to say that i haven't made much progress on the order piece as I had a bad bout of holiday food poisoning, but i am recovered, so i can get back to drawing your illustration now! The WIP will be PMed soon!
He/Him pronouns
The-Crows-Nest-Banner.png
1 2 3 4 5