Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Christmas!! (Countdown and chat)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It’s the 20th!! I’m on a break from my school so I’m happy.

Talking of school... what was your favourite school trip you ever went on?
It’s the 20th!! I’m on a break from my school so I’m happy.

Talking of school... what was your favourite school trip you ever went on?
;-; why are you reading this ;-;
Just 5 days until Christmas!

I'm stuck between the amusement park one time or the woods in the fourth grade. On one hand, the amusement park is where I made some wonderful memories and formed closer bonds with people who are very important to me to this day. On the other hand, the woods are really cool. But I can barely remember that trip; it was a really long time ago. Therefore, the amusement park. (:
Just 5 days until Christmas!

I'm stuck between the amusement park one time or the woods in the fourth grade. On one hand, the amusement park is where I made some wonderful memories and formed closer bonds with people who are very important to me to this day. On the other hand, the woods are really cool. But I can barely remember that trip; it was a really long time ago. Therefore, the amusement park. (:
I don't go to public school, just online!
I don't go to public school, just online!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
It’s the 21st!

What’s your favourite Christmas song?
It’s the 21st!

What’s your favourite Christmas song?
It’s the 22nd!
Only three sleeps until Christmas!!

Daily question:
What’s the best morphology you’ve ever made?
It’s the 22nd!
Only three sleeps until Christmas!!

Daily question:
What’s the best morphology you’ve ever made?
(Oof this is becoming a dead thread ;-;)

It’s the 23rd!! It’s Christmas Eve tomorrow!

What’s your favourite thing about Christmas Day?

*yes I know I’ve pretty much asked this question before but... oh well*
(Oof this is becoming a dead thread ;-;)

It’s the 23rd!! It’s Christmas Eve tomorrow!

What’s your favourite thing about Christmas Day?

*yes I know I’ve pretty much asked this question before but... oh well*
I need no reason to start the chocolate for breakfast. Chocolate for lunch then onto a huge roast dinner, followed by cake and the odd Turkey sarnie.

Boxing day rinse and repeat.
I need no reason to start the chocolate for breakfast. Chocolate for lunch then onto a huge roast dinner, followed by cake and the odd Turkey sarnie.

Boxing day rinse and repeat.
Because I can.

FR + 8hrs
It's the 24th here, so I wish everyone a lovely, cozy Christmas eve.. and well, a great Christmas in general :]

@UltraPets Reviving a day-old thread :P
Best Morphology - Sadly I do not have the pic anymore (or, probably I do but I have no clue where is it!) and it was a Coatl, of colors gold, blue and... an anothr one. I don't even remember the genes, but I KNOW it was one of the most perfect things I've seen... and impossible ones ... ugh!

Favourite thing about Christmas - as I've said once in this thread, sadly I barely feel any different when it comes to Christmas day. But I think it's putting up the Christmas tree. And then, when evening comes, turning on the lights... a lovely tree lighting up the living room. Such a cozy sight.
And... oh.. when I was a lil kiddo - preseeeeents :>

What about you?
It's the 24th here, so I wish everyone a lovely, cozy Christmas eve.. and well, a great Christmas in general :]

@UltraPets Reviving a day-old thread :P
Best Morphology - Sadly I do not have the pic anymore (or, probably I do but I have no clue where is it!) and it was a Coatl, of colors gold, blue and... an anothr one. I don't even remember the genes, but I KNOW it was one of the most perfect things I've seen... and impossible ones ... ugh!

Favourite thing about Christmas - as I've said once in this thread, sadly I barely feel any different when it comes to Christmas day. But I think it's putting up the Christmas tree. And then, when evening comes, turning on the lights... a lovely tree lighting up the living room. Such a cozy sight.
And... oh.. when I was a lil kiddo - preseeeeents :>

What about you?
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Merry Christmas.
Today is the lovely day :)
Have a nice rest of the week.
Merry Christmas.
Today is the lovely day :)
Have a nice rest of the week.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
It’s Christmas Eve!! (I wanted to wait until the afternoon where I live because in our town we only call it Christmas Eve when it’s past 5 p.m)

Daily question:
What’s your “morning routine” on Christmas Day?
It’s Christmas Eve!! (I wanted to wait until the afternoon where I live because in our town we only call it Christmas Eve when it’s past 5 p.m)

Daily question:
What’s your “morning routine” on Christmas Day?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8