Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7430 7431 7432 7433 7434 ... 16060 16061
Damn, I never knew exalting on a smaller level was that profitable. I'll have to stop hoarding and mass exalting, lol.
Damn, I never knew exalting on a smaller level was that profitable. I'll have to stop hoarding and mass exalting, lol.
PJb908Z.png
what is the point of customs for items that are overseas?
I've already paid around ~73euro for a figure, why are you making me show evidence that i purchased it AND pay another 20euro to claim it??
what is the point of customs for items that are overseas?
I've already paid around ~73euro for a figure, why are you making me show evidence that i purchased it AND pay another 20euro to claim it??
When will people learn the difference between enemies-to-lovers and rivals-to-lovers?
When will people learn the difference between enemies-to-lovers and rivals-to-lovers?
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
i should sleep
i should sleep
XgFzLz3.gif
listen, this better not be normal bc i'm super annoyed

i got myself a switch lite for xmas. i'm still going to use my original switch, but mostly my switch lite because most games i like to play handheld.

the only thing is
my playtime hasn't been updating after i simply transferred my save data from the cloud + my user profile. i know it's trivial, but i like seeing how many hours i've put into a game.
i've got 60 hours in-game on pokémon sword yet its still displaying 40 hours on my profile. i've put in another 15 hours on fire emblem: three houses yet it still says 710 hours, not 725.
i don't like this. it hasn't updated on either of my switches.

every solution is like 'clear your playtime on your profile and it'll come back!' but then some people go 'i did that and now it's zero!'
and nintendo doesn't have a support email and i cannot call them. i'm petrified of calling people. i just want this solved without losing my playtime on my profile. :/
all the solutions nintendo has posted are 'update the system to the latest version'

haha, guess who is on the latest on BOTH consoles? this gal.

listen, this better not be normal bc i'm super annoyed

i got myself a switch lite for xmas. i'm still going to use my original switch, but mostly my switch lite because most games i like to play handheld.

the only thing is
my playtime hasn't been updating after i simply transferred my save data from the cloud + my user profile. i know it's trivial, but i like seeing how many hours i've put into a game.
i've got 60 hours in-game on pokémon sword yet its still displaying 40 hours on my profile. i've put in another 15 hours on fire emblem: three houses yet it still says 710 hours, not 725.
i don't like this. it hasn't updated on either of my switches.

every solution is like 'clear your playtime on your profile and it'll come back!' but then some people go 'i did that and now it's zero!'
and nintendo doesn't have a support email and i cannot call them. i'm petrified of calling people. i just want this solved without losing my playtime on my profile. :/
all the solutions nintendo has posted are 'update the system to the latest version'

haha, guess who is on the latest on BOTH consoles? this gal.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
so i saw this trash man animation of an opossum and really- I aspire to that level of cleanliness and expertise. really.
so i saw this trash man animation of an opossum and really- I aspire to that level of cleanliness and expertise. really.
YtTJqkQ.gif
good god i am so tired
good god i am so tired
21556.png

◊ they/them
◊ 28
◊ FR+2
discovering a new OTP somehow brings more energy into my life
discovering a new OTP somehow brings more energy into my life
KMXUsR7.png
Kari | they/them
why do all my interests have to be like. the least lucrative on the planet

for the love of god can't I just become really invested in computer programming or something instead of the classics and epidemiology
why do all my interests have to be like. the least lucrative on the planet

for the love of god can't I just become really invested in computer programming or something instead of the classics and epidemiology
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
OH cool, zodiac 2020 predictions. What a fun little video.
"Libras, you're going to have to wait until the end of 2020 for anything good to happen to you"
Nevermind.
OH cool, zodiac 2020 predictions. What a fun little video.
"Libras, you're going to have to wait until the end of 2020 for anything good to happen to you"
Nevermind.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
1 2 ... 7430 7431 7432 7433 7434 ... 16060 16061