Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Lvl 25 Guardian for sale, suggestions?
1 2
I have a level 25 male guardian for sale. He has quite a few batte stones and a lot of time, but i leveled him with the sole purpose of selling him, i just down know ha reasonable price, help??
I have a level 25 male guardian for sale. He has quite a few batte stones and a lot of time, but i leveled him with the sole purpose of selling him, i just down know ha reasonable price, help??
@shadowdragon440

Check the Auction House--filter by L25 and see what's comparable given his stones/attractiveness.

Good luck selling!
@shadowdragon440

Check the Auction House--filter by L25 and see what's comparable given his stones/attractiveness.

Good luck selling!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@shadowdragon440 This is actually not the best time to sell him, because we just had a bonus XP event and a lot of players were levelling up dragons. That being said: 1. Base price for level 25s is between 200 and 250kt. 2. What battle stones does he have? If he has just the standard scratch & slash, they probably won't add much value. If it's Ambush, Berserker, and/or Eliminate, you could probably add 50-150 kt to your base price. You might not have a lot of luck selling him in the Auction House though, so if he's got decent stones then you might get a better price if you list him in Dragons for Sale. I'm guessing that you're talking about Linen? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47023756] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470238/47023756_350.png[/img] [/url] If he has battle stones, I'd recommend taking a photo of his stones in the Coliseum and adding it to his bio. That way potential buyers will be able to see what he has.
@shadowdragon440

This is actually not the best time to sell him, because we just had a bonus XP event and a lot of players were levelling up dragons.

That being said:

1. Base price for level 25s is between 200 and 250kt.

2. What battle stones does he have? If he has just the standard scratch & slash, they probably won't add much value. If it's Ambush, Berserker, and/or Eliminate, you could probably add 50-150 kt to your base price. You might not have a lot of luck selling him in the Auction House though, so if he's got decent stones then you might get a better price if you list him in Dragons for Sale.

I'm guessing that you're talking about Linen?

47023756_350.png

If he has battle stones, I'd recommend taking a photo of his stones in the Coliseum and adding it to his bio. That way potential buyers will be able to see what he has.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdance

I can always wait on selling him, its just that i leveled him for the sole purpose of selling him for good money and recognized is as a good time to level him (or, finish leveling my main team to level him and a few others).

He has the basic scratch and slash, a rally, eliminate, 2 berserks, a nature specific stat stone, an ambush and a stone that allows you to see the breath of enemies.

And as of late ive been playing on mobile as i dont have constant access to a compute or laptop and am not very well versed in how forums work with photos and things like that, so i have NO idea how to even being listing him in a forum to sell with pictures of his stones and such.
@Stormdance

I can always wait on selling him, its just that i leveled him for the sole purpose of selling him for good money and recognized is as a good time to level him (or, finish leveling my main team to level him and a few others).

He has the basic scratch and slash, a rally, eliminate, 2 berserks, a nature specific stat stone, an ambush and a stone that allows you to see the breath of enemies.

And as of late ive been playing on mobile as i dont have constant access to a compute or laptop and am not very well versed in how forums work with photos and things like that, so i have NO idea how to even being listing him in a forum to sell with pictures of his stones and such.
@shadowdragon440

Ok, so he's fully statted! That's good; you can now bring your base price up to about 400kt.

Your best bet will still be to advertise him in the forums, because on the auction house there's no way to tell how he's different from unstoned levelled 25s (yet). Make a post in the dragons for sale forum and advertise him there. You can list him on the Auction House for a good price if you'd like, though I'd personally use him to finish off your main team first.

For photos: imgur is a pretty good image hosting site, and they're not too terrible on mobile. Get a screenshot of the battlestones, upload on imgur, and copy the image address (often if you hold down or tap on an image a menu will pop up and copy image address will be one option). Then click the little tree button at the top of the bio or forum post and copy your image address there.

Edit: alternatively, if you're comfortable with it, send him to me. I'm not on mobile so it'll be easier for me to upload an image, and am happy to provide one of my own dragons as collaterol if you'd like.
@shadowdragon440

Ok, so he's fully statted! That's good; you can now bring your base price up to about 400kt.

Your best bet will still be to advertise him in the forums, because on the auction house there's no way to tell how he's different from unstoned levelled 25s (yet). Make a post in the dragons for sale forum and advertise him there. You can list him on the Auction House for a good price if you'd like, though I'd personally use him to finish off your main team first.

For photos: imgur is a pretty good image hosting site, and they're not too terrible on mobile. Get a screenshot of the battlestones, upload on imgur, and copy the image address (often if you hold down or tap on an image a menu will pop up and copy image address will be one option). Then click the little tree button at the top of the bio or forum post and copy your image address there.

Edit: alternatively, if you're comfortable with it, send him to me. I'm not on mobile so it'll be easier for me to upload an image, and am happy to provide one of my own dragons as collaterol if you'd like.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdance

As long as you dont turn out like the last person i sent my dragons to (he bred the dragon he was supposed to be leveling and then harrassed me on Instagram for inappropriate pictures) id be more then happy to send him to you (and holding on to one of your dragons for collateral) so you can lend me a hand!

Thank you so much for helping me with this! I was reluctant at first to even post in this forum for help because i have a tendency to think people would over look my post. But im glad i did now!
@Stormdance

As long as you dont turn out like the last person i sent my dragons to (he bred the dragon he was supposed to be leveling and then harrassed me on Instagram for inappropriate pictures) id be more then happy to send him to you (and holding on to one of your dragons for collateral) so you can lend me a hand!

Thank you so much for helping me with this! I was reluctant at first to even post in this forum for help because i have a tendency to think people would over look my post. But im glad i did now!
@shadowdragon440

Yowch! Nope, promise that I behave with other people's dragons (I have something like 5 nests for other people atm). I also promise a rapid turnaround.
@shadowdragon440

Yowch! Nope, promise that I behave with other people's dragons (I have something like 5 nests for other people atm). I also promise a rapid turnaround.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdance

Im just wary now, no hard feeling i hope! And what do you mean by a rapid turnaround?
@Stormdance

Im just wary now, no hard feeling i hope! And what do you mean by a rapid turnaround?
@shadowdragon440

10 minutes tops.
@shadowdragon440

10 minutes tops.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdance

I still dont understand what that means, im sorry! And you can send a cr of whatever dragon youd like me to hold while you have linen
@Stormdance

I still dont understand what that means, im sorry! And you can send a cr of whatever dragon youd like me to hold while you have linen
1 2