Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who was your first fictional crush?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32
[quote name="Candystar" date="2014-05-27 19:59:57"]@kittenmittons oh man Alistair.... I was IN LOVE with him when I played that game (but I was 21 and had had MANY A FICTIONAL CRUSH by then haha) so much so that when he dumped me for being a dwarf, I actually ran into my room and cried for like two hours and refused to play the rest of the game. REFUUUUUUSED. omg. :P it took my husband finding a walkthrough so that he DOESN'T dump you and reloading my save file for me before I would touch the game again hahaha[/quote] I feel your pain, gurl. Nothing worse than getting dumped by your fictional boyfriend- that's like the lowest you can go, as I found out with my elven mage. Like wow, I'm so undateable that even imaginary boyfriends break up with me. I immediately had to replay the entire game as a female noble just to get that happy ending. Come to think of it, I actually had a few fictional crushes before him, but it was always in good fun and nothing too serious. I only count him as my first fictional crush because I had, and haven't since, experienced a fictional crush that severe. It honestly hurt that he was just a character and not an actual human being. I'm usually pretty well-grounded and don't dwell too much on "escaping reality"- I think I have a pretty balanced relationship with fiction. I enjoy getting immersed in another world, but I never really wish it was real. Alistair, though? Oh man. I'm a diehard fangirl in multiple fandoms, and no character has ever inspired that much feeling from me. I still freaking love him, what can ya do?
Candystar wrote on 2014-05-27 19:59:57:
@kittenmittons oh man Alistair.... I was IN LOVE with him when I played that game (but I was 21 and had had MANY A FICTIONAL CRUSH by then haha) so much so that when he dumped me for being a dwarf, I actually ran into my room and cried for like two hours and refused to play the rest of the game. REFUUUUUUSED. omg. :P it took my husband finding a walkthrough so that he DOESN'T dump you and reloading my save file for me before I would touch the game again hahaha

I feel your pain, gurl. Nothing worse than getting dumped by your fictional boyfriend- that's like the lowest you can go, as I found out with my elven mage. Like wow, I'm so undateable that even imaginary boyfriends break up with me. I immediately had to replay the entire game as a female noble just to get that happy ending.
Come to think of it, I actually had a few fictional crushes before him, but it was always in good fun and nothing too serious. I only count him as my first fictional crush because I had, and haven't since, experienced a fictional crush that severe. It honestly hurt that he was just a character and not an actual human being.
I'm usually pretty well-grounded and don't dwell too much on "escaping reality"- I think I have a pretty balanced relationship with fiction. I enjoy getting immersed in another world, but I never really wish it was real.
Alistair, though? Oh man. I'm a diehard fangirl in multiple fandoms, and no character has ever inspired that much feeling from me. I still freaking love him, what can ya do?
I can't remember my first but I've the had same ones for a few years now;
Samantha from Stretch Panic (I created her on secondlife too so she can ride around on my character if I turn feral, and I got a plushie of her my partner made me)
Marsa from Rakuga Kids
Shyna from Silhouette Mirage
Maddy from The Big Book of Death
Orko from He-Man
Piper from America Mgees Pied Piper
Dracmon, Arukenimon and Diaboromon from Digimon

Really, I just have a thing for big claws and short characters with funny hats.
I can't remember my first but I've the had same ones for a few years now;
Samantha from Stretch Panic (I created her on secondlife too so she can ride around on my character if I turn feral, and I got a plushie of her my partner made me)
Marsa from Rakuga Kids
Shyna from Silhouette Mirage
Maddy from The Big Book of Death
Orko from He-Man
Piper from America Mgees Pied Piper
Dracmon, Arukenimon and Diaboromon from Digimon

Really, I just have a thing for big claws and short characters with funny hats.
Things will change.
Ken From Digimon adventure 02, And 12 years he is still my favorite, ahaha!

I haven't read replies beyond page 10, but I'd be surprised if I was the first to mention him :P
Ken From Digimon adventure 02, And 12 years he is still my favorite, ahaha!

I haven't read replies beyond page 10, but I'd be surprised if I was the first to mention him :P
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
[quote name="Fujoshi" date="2014-05-24 04:35:17"][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Shadow the hedgehog [/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=6]._.[/quote]EHE~ //huggles. Tuxedo Mask was mine, guys. from Sailor Moon. X3
Fujoshi wrote on 2014-05-24 04:35:17:
Shadow the hedgehog ._.
EHE~
//huggles.
Tuxedo Mask was mine, guys. from Sailor Moon. X3
*Whispers softly*

I don't even remember his name but... The red and blue kid from mucha Lucha.

Oh gods why.
*Whispers softly*

I don't even remember his name but... The red and blue kid from mucha Lucha.

Oh gods why.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
...Z-Zhao Yun from Dynasty Warriors... (This was back from when it was only up to Dynasty Warriors 3)
...Z-Zhao Yun from Dynasty Warriors... (This was back from when it was only up to Dynasty Warriors 3)
Oh gosh.

.... Jareth from Labyrinth. Urg.

Or Ardeth Bay from The Mummy (Oded Fehr /flail)
Oh gosh.

.... Jareth from Labyrinth. Urg.

Or Ardeth Bay from The Mummy (Oded Fehr /flail)
Ex5pnCI.png
I had ( and still have) a very unhealthy crush on Vanitas u wu ♥
He's just..unf.
I had ( and still have) a very unhealthy crush on Vanitas u wu ♥
He's just..unf.
Buying/Trading for eggs. ♥ PM me
introducing my first girlfriend [img]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121109194104/animalcrossing/images/1/10/Vesta.png[/img] i was a lil boy when i first got AC.. i had a huge crush on vesta and i would mail her love letters and always talk to her to see if she had tasks for me.. she moved away one day and i cried for a while...
introducing my first girlfriend
Vesta.png
i was a lil boy when i first got AC.. i had a huge crush on vesta and i would mail her love letters and always talk to her to see if she had tasks for me.. she moved away one day and i cried for a while...
qPUMNWy.png
FIRST one? -headdesk- Umm...... Probably..... Spike from Cowboy Bebop. I used to LOVE that show so much! (I still do!)

I currently have a list of like, 30 though....
FIRST one? -headdesk- Umm...... Probably..... Spike from Cowboy Bebop. I used to LOVE that show so much! (I still do!)

I currently have a list of like, 30 though....
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32