Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hearth : Home ARPG -- open now!
1 2 3
no problem [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
no problem
thanks for the ping!
i see TWWM and i went //eye emojis
ive been participating in twwm for uhhh close to 2 years now so this is exciting
thanks for the ping!
i see TWWM and i went //eye emojis
ive been participating in twwm for uhhh close to 2 years now so this is exciting
Tiger27316-C-14-0-2-2-34.png
@Cerridae Oh awesome! I just joined a few days ago. Designed my first esk over the last couple days.
@Cerridae Oh awesome! I just joined a few days ago. Designed my first esk over the last couple days.
Some updates!

We are increasingly thinking about not making this an FR project, due to the restrictions and complications that involvement with FR adds to the entire affair.

One of the reasons we were thinking about hosting this on FR was the idea that it would be easier to manage character ownership transfers because people could just buy/sell/trade the dragons that the characters were attached to, but I've come to realize that we would still need to keep track of character ownership separately, which negates one of the main advantages to linking this project to FR.

I'm leaning towards making DeviantArt the main website for this project, with a Discord server as well, but it'll definitely have a tumblr presence too.

(Still considering whether it would be feasible for people without DeviantArt accounts to join. I'll give a better picture of that once I dive into the administrative side of things a little more.)

On the creative side, I've been working on the lore behind this world and I quite like what I've come up with so far! I'm excited to have you folks check it out, though it's not ready to be revealed yet.
Some updates!

We are increasingly thinking about not making this an FR project, due to the restrictions and complications that involvement with FR adds to the entire affair.

One of the reasons we were thinking about hosting this on FR was the idea that it would be easier to manage character ownership transfers because people could just buy/sell/trade the dragons that the characters were attached to, but I've come to realize that we would still need to keep track of character ownership separately, which negates one of the main advantages to linking this project to FR.

I'm leaning towards making DeviantArt the main website for this project, with a Discord server as well, but it'll definitely have a tumblr presence too.

(Still considering whether it would be feasible for people without DeviantArt accounts to join. I'll give a better picture of that once I dive into the administrative side of things a little more.)

On the creative side, I've been working on the lore behind this world and I quite like what I've come up with so far! I'm excited to have you folks check it out, though it's not ready to be revealed yet.
Theres no doubt i'd be interested in something like this :3
Theres no doubt i'd be interested in something like this :3
AH
@Oxyzee Awesome, thanks for your interest! Please do fill out the poll if you want to help us build the project. Also, let me know (here or via the poll form) if you'd like to be pinged for further updates.
@Oxyzee Awesome, thanks for your interest! Please do fill out the poll if you want to help us build the project. Also, let me know (here or via the poll form) if you'd like to be pinged for further updates.
oh I'd def be interested in this! i'm filling out the form rn
oh I'd def be interested in this! i'm filling out the form rn
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98 Awesome, thank you!
@mondoowada98 Awesome, thank you!
More updates!

This project has a name now! It's "Hearth : Home".

Increasingly thinking that the hub for this is going to be DeviantArt. If you want to participate but don't have a DeviantArt, accounts are free and I'm happy to offer guidance on how to get started there if you need it.

I've just seen some of the design work from our artist and it's looking very nice.

Might stop advertising on FR pretty soon since this has moved so far away from being an FR project. I'll still be sure to ping everyone on the list when the project launches, though!

But if you want to start following us where the project will actually be, here are some links (though note that these are VERY under construction -- as I type they don't even have icons yet):
- hearth-home on Tumblr
- Hearth-Home group on DeviantArt (note: not accepting members yet but feel free to watch!)
More updates!

This project has a name now! It's "Hearth : Home".

Increasingly thinking that the hub for this is going to be DeviantArt. If you want to participate but don't have a DeviantArt, accounts are free and I'm happy to offer guidance on how to get started there if you need it.

I've just seen some of the design work from our artist and it's looking very nice.

Might stop advertising on FR pretty soon since this has moved so far away from being an FR project. I'll still be sure to ping everyone on the list when the project launches, though!

But if you want to start following us where the project will actually be, here are some links (though note that these are VERY under construction -- as I type they don't even have icons yet):
- hearth-home on Tumblr
- Hearth-Home group on DeviantArt (note: not accepting members yet but feel free to watch!)
[i]Hype hype hype[/i] I'm hella excited for this to start [emoji=mirror star size=1]
Hype hype hype
I'm hella excited for this to start
fuNsG2D.png
1 2 3