Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food
surprisngly I've been having a hard time with selling food so I thought I would post here. I usually sell in full stacks and for gems, pricing is dependent on the food points of an item. Below is how my pricing is, it's not all the possibilities but you get the gist of it. No need to ping me I subbed, just let me know what you want and I'll set up a two way cr. [center]6p = 10g 5p = 9g 4p = 8g 3p = 7g 2p = 6g[/center] [center][size=5][b][u]Inventory[/center][/size][/b][/u] [item=Bluetipped Shellbug][item=Dung beetle][item=Rolling Scarab][item=harvestman][item=daddy longlegs][item=Coral grouse][item=grouse][item=sicklemaw gar]x2[item=vampire eel][item=greenpod bloom][item=redblood snapper]x2
surprisngly I've been having a hard time with selling food so I thought I would post here. I usually sell in full stacks and for gems, pricing is dependent on the food points of an item. Below is how my pricing is, it's not all the possibilities but you get the gist of it. No need to ping me I subbed, just let me know what you want and I'll set up a two way cr.
6p = 10g
5p = 9g
4p = 8g
3p = 7g
2p = 6g
Inventory

Bluetipped Shellbug Dung Beetle Rolling Scarab Harvestman Daddy Longlegs Coral Grouse Grouse Sicklemaw Gar x2 Vampire Eel Greenpod Bloom x2
22042.png
I'll take all your 3 and 4 point meat stacks please.
I'll take all your 3 and 4 point meat stacks please.
@Xevallah

sorry for getting back to you so late, I'll set up a cr right away with the total cost.
@Xevallah

sorry for getting back to you so late, I'll set up a cr right away with the total cost.
22042.png
bump
bump
22042.png