Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I messed up.. :(
1 2
I was trying to get genes for my Banescale babies... I'm new and finally got some treasure thanks to selling an object a friend kindly sent me. I went right out and bought two genes I wanted (skink and toxin)!

...but I messed up and didn't get the Banescale versions by accident? So I can't use them. And I'm kind of heartbroken.

Tell me your similar tales of woe while I pray that these genes sell so I can go and get the Banescale versions? :)
I was trying to get genes for my Banescale babies... I'm new and finally got some treasure thanks to selling an object a friend kindly sent me. I went right out and bought two genes I wanted (skink and toxin)!

...but I messed up and didn't get the Banescale versions by accident? So I can't use them. And I'm kind of heartbroken.

Tell me your similar tales of woe while I pray that these genes sell so I can go and get the Banescale versions? :)
@risklevelZero Which genes did you buy instead? Both Skink and Toxin are genes that can be brewed via Baldwin's cauldron.

I wouldn't mind brewing both for you. ^^
@risklevelZero Which genes did you buy instead? Both Skink and Toxin are genes that can be brewed via Baldwin's cauldron.

I wouldn't mind brewing both for you. ^^
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom I accidentally bought the "regular"/non-Banescale-specific Toxin and Skink... I guess I have to have the Skink (Banescale) and Toxin (Banescale) genes to use them on my banes :(

That would be so sweet of you if you don't mind though! I don't know how to do a lot of that stuff yet, I'm working on it but I've only been here a few days haha. Thank you so much <3
@aredshroom I accidentally bought the "regular"/non-Banescale-specific Toxin and Skink... I guess I have to have the Skink (Banescale) and Toxin (Banescale) genes to use them on my banes :(

That would be so sweet of you if you don't mind though! I don't know how to do a lot of that stuff yet, I'm working on it but I've only been here a few days haha. Thank you so much <3
@risklevelZero You could resell the genes or put them on your Progens. Those are some nice Progens, by the way. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=59&auth=452fcbe1a15bb599b07f394235c04c63180f8c6b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=15&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=11&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=22&auth=30879f1ad26e660de1400c762615c8d23483fe28&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@risklevelZero You could resell the genes or put them on your Progens. Those are some nice Progens, by the way.
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=59&auth=452fcbe1a15bb599b07f394235c04c63180f8c6b&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=15&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=11&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=22&auth=30879f1ad26e660de1400c762615c8d23483fe28&dummyext=prev.png
mM2VM9X.png
well, i keep a list of genes i need and i saw arrow on my list. so i tought, "hey! i have to buy that" turns out it was my tired brain translating to chervorn twice on the list as past me puting in the primary insted of the secondary, but what actually happend was that i,,, just put it in twice becuse more than one banescale needed it and i failed to register the fact that i already put it on there,, so now i have a useless arrow gene.. atlest i got a discont on it becuse dom..
well, i keep a list of genes i need and i saw arrow on my list. so i tought, "hey! i have to buy that" turns out it was my tired brain translating to chervorn twice on the list as past me puting in the primary insted of the secondary, but what actually happend was that i,,, just put it in twice becuse more than one banescale needed it and i failed to register the fact that i already put it on there,, so now i have a useless arrow gene.. atlest i got a discont on it becuse dom..
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
@Emberglo Yeah I'm trying to resell them in the hopes of being able to afford the Banescale genes haha. I would use them on my Progens but I don't really have a lot of treasure otherwise so it'd take me ages to get all that back lol. But thank you! And omg those mock-ups... now I'm torn :p

@Gemmi Ohhh that's so rough. I totally understand though. At least you got a discount!
@Emberglo Yeah I'm trying to resell them in the hopes of being able to afford the Banescale genes haha. I would use them on my Progens but I don't really have a lot of treasure otherwise so it'd take me ages to get all that back lol. But thank you! And omg those mock-ups... now I'm torn :p

@Gemmi Ohhh that's so rough. I totally understand though. At least you got a discount!
@risklevelZero Yep, no worries! I understand the sadness that comes from spending so much on a mistake as a newbie. Only thing is, both genes take 10 hours each to brew. So I'll get them to you in a couple days! c: Also, fresh newbie tip, always keep something melting in your cauldron. You'll make a lot of profit just from selling materials you don't need, and cauldron experience is always great. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/632803668797816842/656126519860527114/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/632803668797816842/656126588634529792/unknown.png[/img][/center]
@risklevelZero Yep, no worries! I understand the sadness that comes from spending so much on a mistake as a newbie. Only thing is, both genes take 10 hours each to brew. So I'll get them to you in a couple days! c:

Also, fresh newbie tip, always keep something melting in your cauldron. You'll make a lot of profit just from selling materials you don't need, and cauldron experience is always great.
unknown.png
unknown.png
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom omg thank you so so much!! <3 I can't express my thanks enough! :D

I will do that! As soon as I knew I could do it I threw something in.. so I'll get my first results soon haha. :)
@aredshroom omg thank you so so much!! <3 I can't express my thanks enough! :D

I will do that! As soon as I knew I could do it I threw something in.. so I'll get my first results soon haha. :)
@risklevelZero Yes - I keep my cauldron a-brewing. Night of the Nocturne is coming soon and there will be special things to brew so start making the basics now!
@risklevelZero Yes - I keep my cauldron a-brewing. Night of the Nocturne is coming soon and there will be special things to brew so start making the basics now!
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo Ooh that sounds awesome! I saw something about Night of the Nocturne and I am so curious about it! I will definitely do that :D
@Emberglo Ooh that sounds awesome! I saw something about Night of the Nocturne and I am so curious about it! I will definitely do that :D
1 2