Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2019
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Just to state this upfront, I got both of the mini-holiday familiars last year.

This year I was grinding a bit to get more of the Chillriver familiar for the Squiggle gene Swipp trade...yet...I've only gotten two (not including the one I got last year). Meanwhile...I now have 17 of Fenfisher familiar....

Either I have really bad luck, or these two familiars are not really the same rarity despite the tooltip....

(P.S. I did get the Squiggle gene I needed, so no worries on that!)

This year I was grinding a bit to get more of the Chillriver familiar for the Squiggle gene Swipp trade...yet...I've only gotten two (not including the one I got last year). Meanwhile...I now have 17 of Fenfisher familiar....

Either I have really bad luck, or these two familiars are not really the same rarity despite the tooltip....

Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
[quote name="Slaskia" date="2019-12-15 10:40:56" ] Just to state this upfront, I got both of the mini-holiday familiars last year. This year I was grinding a bit to get more of the Chillriver familiar for the Squiggle gene Swipp trade...yet...I've only gotten two (not including the one I got last year). Meanwhile...I now have 17 of Fenfisher familiar.... Either I have really bad luck, or these two familiars are not really the same rarity despite the tooltip.... (P.S. I did get the Squiggle gene I needed, so no worries on that!) [/quote] I also got more Fenfisher, 18 of them and 6 of the Chillriver familiar so it isn't just you. ;)
Slaskia wrote on 2019-12-15 10:40:56:

I also got more Fenfisher, 18 of them and 6 of the Chillriver familiar so it isn't just you. ;)
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
[quote name="mega1omaniacal" date="2019-12-12 06:00:40" ] that winter sphinx is AMAZING!!! [/quote]
mega1omaniacal wrote on 2019-12-12 06:00:40:
that winter sphinx is AMAZING!!!
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
[quote name="dragongirl9" date="2019-12-14 18:53:13" ] WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] WELCOME TO THE BEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!! and you are here at a most wonderful time of the year.... NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE!!!! not that I am overly excited or anything..... ;-P
dragongirl9 wrote on 2019-12-14 18:53:13:
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE BEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!!
and you are here at a most wonderful time of the year....
NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE!!!!

not that I am overly excited or anything..... ;-P
As the holiday comes to a close, all I can say is- [img]https://i.imgur.com/4jop4FB.gif[/img] (But in all seriousness, I love these micro holidays and all the food they provide to my lair!)
As the holiday comes to a close, all I can say is-

4jop4FB.gif

(But in all seriousness, I love these micro holidays and all the food they provide to my lair!)
I just wanted to say that personally I'm glad there are no new familiars (and not only because of the Squiggle trade requirement) & especially no new food.
It would be awful if the food items retired, because if they did I probably wouldn't use them & after all the whole reason of the micro holiday is to provide food, so... :')
I just wanted to say that personally I'm glad there are no new familiars (and not only because of the Squiggle trade requirement) & especially no new food.
It would be awful if the food items retired, because if they did I probably wouldn't use them & after all the whole reason of the micro holiday is to provide food, so... :')
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
[quote name="Evalunadesie" date="2019-12-15 10:55:12" ] [quote name="Slaskia" date="2019-12-15 10:40:56" ] Just to state this upfront, I got both of the mini-holiday familiars last year. This year I was grinding a bit to get more of the Chillriver familiar for the Squiggle gene Swipp trade...yet...I've only gotten two (not including the one I got last year). Meanwhile...I now have 17 of Fenfisher familiar.... Either I have really bad luck, or these two familiars are not really the same rarity despite the tooltip.... (P.S. I did get the Squiggle gene I needed, so no worries on that!) [/quote] I also got more Fenfisher, 18 of them and 6 of the Chillriver familiar so it isn't just you. ;) [/quote] I got 9 of the chillrivers, not counting the ones I've been melting because I wasn't paying attention to them being used to get Squiggle, I've only got 4 Fenfishers
Evalunadesie wrote on 2019-12-15 10:55:12:
Slaskia wrote on 2019-12-15 10:40:56:

I also got more Fenfisher, 18 of them and 6 of the Chillriver familiar so it isn't just you. ;)

I got 9 of the chillrivers, not counting the ones I've been melting because I wasn't paying attention to them being used to get Squiggle, I've only got 4 Fenfishers
cPW6H3E.png
wow
wow
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
Goood
Goood
14541.png14540.png
I love the update about selective feeding, this is the best! All of the updates as of late were huge improvement in quality of life, they all made me happier and happier.
I know this is probably not the appropriate thread to comment on it, but I really wanted to shout this out somewhere, thank you so so so much! ;w;
I love the update about selective feeding, this is the best! All of the updates as of late were huge improvement in quality of life, they all made me happier and happier.
I know this is probably not the appropriate thread to comment on it, but I really wanted to shout this out somewhere, thank you so so so much! ;w;
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20