Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | private breeding request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Heya! I've pinged you because I'd like your help with breeding two sanguine/tangerine/tangerine kiddos! I hope to gene them up into a pair that produces kids like these: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=48&winggene=56&wings=49&auth=f1e21372a1237a1bd6837ed2d65180b7c31843c3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I only need one kid per pair, the rest are yours to do with as you wish, and nesting arrangements are completely up to you. Let me know if you want other compensation too. All I ask is for your help, and to let me know early if you're not interested so that I can make other arrangements ^^ @xuliana's Erik x @xxabbyxx1's Bairoth
Heya! I've pinged you because I'd like your help with breeding two sanguine/tangerine/tangerine kiddos! I hope to gene them up into a pair that produces kids like these:
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=48&winggene=56&wings=49&auth=f1e21372a1237a1bd6837ed2d65180b7c31843c3&dummyext=prev.png
I only need one kid per pair, the rest are yours to do with as you wish, and nesting arrangements are completely up to you. Let me know if you want other compensation too. All I ask is for your help, and to let me know early if you're not interested so that I can make other arrangements ^^
@xuliana's Erik x @xxabbyxx1's Bairoth
@rei711

Hey that scy looks beautiful! I'm not really interested in being involved in a project, but I wish you the best of luck!
@rei711

Hey that scy looks beautiful! I'm not really interested in being involved in a project, but I wish you the best of luck!
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
hello, sorry for the late reply! that scry is very pretty, though unfortunately i'm not very interested in a project like this either. i wish you the best of luck on this project!
hello, sorry for the late reply! that scry is very pretty, though unfortunately i'm not very interested in a project like this either. i wish you the best of luck on this project!
lightning_1.png aurora + 23 + they/he

+3 hours fr time
I'm willing to participate but Shkrumb is one of my best battle dragons, so I'll have to see about the nesting arrangements. :)
I'm willing to participate but Shkrumb is one of my best battle dragons, so I'll have to see about the nesting arrangements. :)
@Valmont
Not a problem, we can arrange for collateral or for you to handle the nesting ^^

@covellite @mountainstorm
No problem, thanks for letting me know ^^
@Valmont
Not a problem, we can arrange for collateral or for you to handle the nesting ^^

@covellite @mountainstorm
No problem, thanks for letting me know ^^
Hey. Sorry, but I have to give up on this. There are personal reasons for this (one of them is not knowledge of the English language, and will it be difficult for me to communicate?)
And good luck with this project!
(I will say that this Banescale looks great :3)
Hey. Sorry, but I have to give up on this. There are personal reasons for this (one of them is not knowledge of the English language, and will it be difficult for me to communicate?)
And good luck with this project!
(I will say that this Banescale looks great :3)
@rei711

What do you want for me? I want to help but I don't really understand what you want.
@rei711

What do you want for me? I want to help but I don't really understand what you want.
@xxabbyxx1
I'd like you to send your dragon to @Valmont to breed, and if they have a kid with sanguine/tangerine/tangerine then I keep the kid, and the remaining kids are for you two to split as you wish.

(and yes, Valmont, I may have forgotten about this before replying to your message, so could you hang on to that guardian gal or drop me her ID so I can possibly pair her with someone else if needed? thank you!)
pinging @Mutedusk again just in case^^
@xxabbyxx1
I'd like you to send your dragon to @Valmont to breed, and if they have a kid with sanguine/tangerine/tangerine then I keep the kid, and the remaining kids are for you two to split as you wish.

(and yes, Valmont, I may have forgotten about this before replying to your message, so could you hang on to that guardian gal or drop me her ID so I can possibly pair her with someone else if needed? thank you!)
pinging @Mutedusk again just in case^^
@rei711 of course :)) and also 57436874 is her ID
@rei711 of course :)) and also 57436874 is her ID
@rei711 You want her right? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47824989] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478250/47824989_350.png[/img] [/url]
@rei711
You want her right?

47824989_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7