Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ancient apparels?
1 2
Maybe like ancient genes, there can ancient apparels? Not sure if this is a good idea, but I'm just going to put that here for some feedback.
Maybe like ancient genes, there can ancient apparels? Not sure if this is a good idea, but I'm just going to put that here for some feedback.
Hey yall I'm back!
Ancients not being able to wear apparel is a major part of the feature.

If they could wear apparel, it would get to the same point as modern breeds are, where it takes a massive amount of time between breed releases because of how long it takes to draw all the apparel on each dragon pose.
Ancients not being able to wear apparel is a major part of the feature.

If they could wear apparel, it would get to the same point as modern breeds are, where it takes a massive amount of time between breed releases because of how long it takes to draw all the apparel on each dragon pose.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
No support. Ancients were created to be a category of breeds that doesn't have apparel and can't wear apparel; they shouldn't change that now.
No support. Ancients were created to be a category of breeds that doesn't have apparel and can't wear apparel; they shouldn't change that now.
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
I can support the implementation of non-fitted apparel (think Flowerfalls and companions that don't interact with base lineart) being available for Ancients. Non-fitted apparel types would not require any significant redraws, and therefore would be rather simple to apply to the bases.
I can support the implementation of non-fitted apparel (think Flowerfalls and companions that don't interact with base lineart) being available for Ancients. Non-fitted apparel types would not require any significant redraws, and therefore would be rather simple to apply to the bases.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
No support. The reason why devs decided to make ancients not able to use apparel was so they could release new breeds more frequently. It's been over 3 years since we got a new modern breed because of the sheer amount of apparel that needs to be redrawn to fit them.
No support. The reason why devs decided to make ancients not able to use apparel was so they could release new breeds more frequently. It's been over 3 years since we got a new modern breed because of the sheer amount of apparel that needs to be redrawn to fit them.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I still would hope to see some Apparel in the future for Ancients, perhaps even a specific/special kind of apparel since they ARE Ancients. But it's just a wish at this point! I do REALLY enjoy the new Banescale and would love to adorn them with something!
I still would hope to see some Apparel in the future for Ancients, perhaps even a specific/special kind of apparel since they ARE Ancients. But it's just a wish at this point! I do REALLY enjoy the new Banescale and would love to adorn them with something!
@ArisMagenta

Instead of apparel, how about backgrounds for ancients? We already have forum vistas so it shouldn't be that much of a stretch. It would set them apart from modern breeds and give them a little something extra since they can't wear clothing. Thoughts?
@ArisMagenta

Instead of apparel, how about backgrounds for ancients? We already have forum vistas so it shouldn't be that much of a stretch. It would set them apart from modern breeds and give them a little something extra since they can't wear clothing. Thoughts?
I support non-fitted apparel?

Flowerfalls, fairy things, etc. Otherwise... no, that's the entire point.
I support non-fitted apparel?

Flowerfalls, fairy things, etc. Otherwise... no, that's the entire point.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I support non-fitted apparel, including backgrounds, which I dearly wish were implemented, as those would not need to be fitted to each breed, and theoretically should just need to be added (if the 'extras/background' section were implemented correctly) to the site for them to work on all breeds (including permababies :D)
I support non-fitted apparel, including backgrounds, which I dearly wish were implemented, as those would not need to be fitted to each breed, and theoretically should just need to be added (if the 'extras/background' section were implemented correctly) to the site for them to work on all breeds (including permababies :D)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Non-fitted apparel would be good, and I'd LOVE backgrounds. Normal apparel is sort of going against the entire point. Although I guess if it was separate from the regular apparel and it was specific to each Ancient breed (the way genes are), it wouldn't have the same "it's hard to release a new breed because you have to draw ALL the old apparel for it" effect as Modern breeds are suffering from, so it might not be too bad?
Non-fitted apparel would be good, and I'd LOVE backgrounds. Normal apparel is sort of going against the entire point. Although I guess if it was separate from the regular apparel and it was specific to each Ancient breed (the way genes are), it wouldn't have the same "it's hard to release a new breed because you have to draw ALL the old apparel for it" effect as Modern breeds are suffering from, so it might not be too bad?
1 2