Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help on dragon lore?
i have a beautiful dragon, in my clan she’s one of the strongest dragons in her team i haven’t decided on a personality for her or anything so just go wild with it (though she’s a type of warrior at the end of the story) there’s 2 dragons (1 male, 1 female) who has the same pattern as her, if that makes a difference :3 [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47828480&skin=0&apparel=3692&xt=dressing.png[/img]
i have a beautiful dragon, in my clan she’s one of the strongest dragons in her team
i haven’t decided on a personality for her or anything so just go wild with it (though she’s a type of warrior at the end of the story)
there’s 2 dragons (1 male, 1 female) who has the same pattern as her, if that makes a difference :3

dragon?did=47828480&skin=0&apparel=3692&xt=dressing.png
b
b
Heh, I just tried a personality generator to get you some ideas going...

"Above else know that she's courteous and charismatic. Of course she's also curious, practical and generous, but they're in shorter supply, especially considering they're mixed with being barbaric as well.
Her courtesy though, this is what she's often adored for. On many occasions people will count on this and her warmness whenever they need assistance or help.

Nobody's perfect of course and they have plenty of character faults too. Her brutish ways and crude ways aren't exactly fun to deal with, though more on a personal level than for others.
Fortunately her charisma is usually there to help mends things when needed."

Might work for a warrior type? Beautiful but also strong and crude?
I love using personality generators when I need a writing start. (Used fantasynamegenerator for this)
Heh, I just tried a personality generator to get you some ideas going...

"Above else know that she's courteous and charismatic. Of course she's also curious, practical and generous, but they're in shorter supply, especially considering they're mixed with being barbaric as well.
Her courtesy though, this is what she's often adored for. On many occasions people will count on this and her warmness whenever they need assistance or help.

Nobody's perfect of course and they have plenty of character faults too. Her brutish ways and crude ways aren't exactly fun to deal with, though more on a personal level than for others.
Fortunately her charisma is usually there to help mends things when needed."

Might work for a warrior type? Beautiful but also strong and crude?
I love using personality generators when I need a writing start. (Used fantasynamegenerator for this)
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku wow! thank you! those sound like really good ideas
@mewhaku wow! thank you! those sound like really good ideas
@liezel highly recommend the site! Its pretty good. Glad I could help a bit!
@liezel highly recommend the site! Its pretty good. Glad I could help a bit!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png