Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 142 143
The new breed is great and looks fantastic, my only issue with them is that now there are quite a few different genes for different dragons, it is very easy to accidentally pick up the wrong one when searching in the marketplace. I've made the mistake before of purchasing the wrong thing and there is no undo button, I hope that perhaps going forward, with even more ancient breeds to inevitably come, that within the marketplace itself it could be introduced to a filtering system like the Auction House simply to make it easier to use.
The new breed is great and looks fantastic, my only issue with them is that now there are quite a few different genes for different dragons, it is very easy to accidentally pick up the wrong one when searching in the marketplace. I've made the mistake before of purchasing the wrong thing and there is no undo button, I hope that perhaps going forward, with even more ancient breeds to inevitably come, that within the marketplace itself it could be introduced to a filtering system like the Auction House simply to make it easier to use.
the-aerie-button-2-resized.png A E D U C A Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshe/they +8FRT earth

"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense."
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=65061&did=57376921&function=edit#bio][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=27&tertgene=48&winggene=54&wings=102&auth=6350df373a9a553c6dc02cb83a3f6f9341b04672&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center]
dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=27&tertgene=48&winggene=54&wings=102&auth=6350df373a9a553c6dc02cb83a3f6f9341b04672&dummyext=prev.png
How cool they are!!!!!!!!!
AWSL
How cool they are!!!!!!!!!
AWSL
I love how the plumed tertiary looks!
I love how the plumed tertiary looks!
doF9ATm.pngMwW2G7m.gifEnBCwzl.gif
Tysm for catching my question @Jemadar <3
(also love your progen!)
Tysm for catching my question @Jemadar <3
(also love your progen!)
output_43i3Yr.gif
WRYVERNS ARE MY FAV YES
WRYVERNS ARE MY FAV YES
LEpJMnn.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png

liquidating DV account, i have KS, BETA and monthlies, PM me! Forum Post Here
@pepperhead

You're welcome. It can be very easy to miss questions in threads like this, that move fast.

Also, thank you, I love my progen, he is currently not dressed because he has no clue what skin he wants :D
@pepperhead

You're welcome. It can be very easy to miss questions in threads like this, that move fast.

Also, thank you, I love my progen, he is currently not dressed because he has no clue what skin he wants :D

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Gaia thank you, I guess I didn’t pay much attention to the description. Now I know for next time though! :)
@Gaia thank you, I guess I didn’t pay much attention to the description. Now I know for next time though! :)
Icon Status
Cyber = Coli (Blue and pink)
King = Online (Dark Red)
Jewel = Offline (Black)
My Wishlist
FR time +3
Is there anyway to get genes using a breed change or do i have to buy the genes?
Is there anyway to get genes using a breed change or do i have to buy the genes?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love them
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love them
Currently Seeking dragons for
PROJECT: OVERKILL

god help me
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 142 143