Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | exceed's art 4 sale | under renovations
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT! a bit of news: i've taken a break from flight rising as of late, but with a purge i'm doing and the introduction of a new ancient breed, i've been wanting to draw a banescale! as it's been a bit, my current prices and examples aren't quite usable, so i will tell yall this; i have one slot for a banescale art open for 1000kt/g, and it'll be something of an upgraded version of the painted examples currently available. don't take this as me being open fully, but i MIGHT be pinging yall again at some point for the opportunity of cheap art that i can use as examples. the images posted below are vaguely recent; more recent than the images on the first page, at least, and a better indicator of how i'm doing. the human is closer to my current style. [img]https://i.ibb.co/TMDchPQ/58.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/XWKKPSm/xeno1.png[/img] [size=1]@SilverAndCyanide @GhostChateau @1Sash1 @Svelte @mortveil @Jeana @MahuruRaji @mazurkas @Orbitz @Glurpagos @Loras @MusicandMagic @lucidcoyote @Sirhorsealot @epher @Sunline @GadzooksTD @softbun @Alstroemeria @SarcasticHawke @Ashki @wildewinged @Pistachiows @ASinglePringle @betty @kisame @capesncrosshairs @TheBlackOrchid @starbornwolf @Redsparrow @momiji @Quintillion @Quickpaint @Pastell @iodine @Curio @Crim @LittleDoctor @Wolfkai @Korwa @rei711 @heavenlii @halcy @ArcanexHour @Fujo @Luunai @Butterscotchmple @October @yyalls @jbapple @SlipperySylveon @dragongem23 @remuslupn @Naegiri @vintaegucci @Allychan @NamelessTraveler @overture @Glurpagos @Elokin @Erujayy @aehdncl @Petros @Nonsense @unicornponies @hymns @mistygold @Andraya[/size]
EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!

a bit of news: i've taken a break from flight rising as of late, but with a purge i'm doing and the introduction of a new ancient breed, i've been wanting to draw a banescale! as it's been a bit, my current prices and examples aren't quite usable, so i will tell yall this; i have one slot for a banescale art open for 1000kt/g, and it'll be something of an upgraded version of the painted examples currently available. don't take this as me being open fully, but i MIGHT be pinging yall again at some point for the opportunity of cheap art that i can use as examples.

the images posted below are vaguely recent; more recent than the images on the first page, at least, and a better indicator of how i'm doing. the human is closer to my current style.

58.png
xeno1.png

@SilverAndCyanide @GhostChateau @1Sash1 @Svelte @mortveil @Jeana @MahuruRaji @mazurkas @Orbitz @Glurpagos @Loras @MusicandMagic @lucidcoyote @Sirhorsealot @epher @Sunline @GadzooksTD @softbun @Alstroemeria @SarcasticHawke @Ashki @wildewinged @Pistachiows @ASinglePringle @betty @kisame @capesncrosshairs @TheBlackOrchid @starbornwolf @Redsparrow @momiji @Quintillion @Quickpaint @Pastell @iodine @Curio @Crim @LittleDoctor @Wolfkai @Korwa @rei711 @heavenlii @halcy @ArcanexHour @Fujo @Luunai @Butterscotchmple @October @yyalls @jbapple @SlipperySylveon @dragongem23 @remuslupn @Naegiri @vintaegucci @Allychan @NamelessTraveler @overture @Glurpagos @Elokin @Erujayy @aehdncl @Petros @Nonsense @unicornponies @hymns @mistygold @Andraya
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@exceed hi I'm at work atm so I can't fully fill out all the info but I'd love this slot :eyes:

guess I'm doing this anyway on mobile,
a pointy child - linking morph bc they're not gened yet lmao but that's going to be it. personality: sharp

Not Found

will pay in gems! ty
Let me know if you need more info etc!
@exceed hi I'm at work atm so I can't fully fill out all the info but I'd love this slot :eyes:

guess I'm doing this anyway on mobile,
a pointy child - linking morph bc they're not gened yet lmao but that's going to be it. personality: sharp

Not Found

will pay in gems! ty
Let me know if you need more info etc!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Exceed

If you want to take two im also interested in getting some art of my banescale-to-be! Would pay in gems too

Not Found
@Exceed

If you want to take two im also interested in getting some art of my banescale-to-be! Would pay in gems too

Not Found
@remuslupn

no worries, it's not a regular slot anyhow
thatll just be a clean 1kg! shoot it over by cr or pm, i don't particularly mind c: i will keep u updated!

@Erujayy

only opening up one slot, but holler at me on discord after i throw the done version of the other bane bab in the art channel and i'll see what i can do
@remuslupn

no worries, it's not a regular slot anyhow
thatll just be a clean 1kg! shoot it over by cr or pm, i don't particularly mind c: i will keep u updated!

@Erujayy

only opening up one slot, but holler at me on discord after i throw the done version of the other bane bab in the art channel and i'll see what i can do
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@SilverAndCyanide @GhostChateau @1Sash1 @Svelte @mortveil @Jeana @MahuruRaji @mazurkas @Orbitz @Glurpagos @Loras @MusicandMagic @lucidcoyote @Sirhorsealot @epher @Sunline @GadzooksTD @softbun @Alstroemeria @SarcasticHawke @Ashki @wildewinged @Pistachiows @ASinglePringle @betty @kisame @capesncrosshairs @TheBlackOrchid @starbornwolf @Redsparrow @momiji @Quintillion @Quickpaint @Pastell @iodine @Curio @Crim @LittleDoctor @Wolfkai @Overcoat @rei711 @heavenlii @halcy @ArcanexHour @Fujo @Luunai @Butterscotchmple @October @yyalls @jbapple @SlipperySylveon @dragongem23 @remuslupn @Naegiri @vintaegucci @Allychan @NamelessTraveler @overture @Glurpagos @Elokin @Erujayy @aehdncl @Petros @Nonsense @unicornponies @hymns @mistygold @Marge @Andraya @Lyka @ladylilitu forbidden pinglist ping... there's gonna be something happening here soon, yall! i will be completely revamping this shop soon, as my art has improved vastly, and i will be transitioning into what's primarily a USD format. this means that the gem price will be taking a hike, since i won't be having that be vastly underselling, art market stuff, etc etc. this is partially an interest check and partially just a notice to yall. new kinds of art will be sold, too! wow! it would be a great help if yall could advertise my shop to your friends as i settle things and figure out how my shop will be revamped. :) thanks! chances are that i'll separate the pinglist again into gem and usd pinglists for this shop, so when i reopen the shop there'll most likely be an option! thank you all for checking back in! the interest check part of this: how many of yall are interested in an icon like this? square, able to look nice when put into a circular format, etc. please comment if you'd be interested! [img]https://i.ibb.co/Jyk0ytq/bane1.png[/img]
@SilverAndCyanide @GhostChateau @1Sash1 @Svelte @mortveil @Jeana @MahuruRaji @mazurkas @Orbitz @Glurpagos @Loras @MusicandMagic @lucidcoyote @Sirhorsealot @epher @Sunline @GadzooksTD @softbun @Alstroemeria @SarcasticHawke @Ashki @wildewinged @Pistachiows @ASinglePringle @betty @kisame @capesncrosshairs @TheBlackOrchid @starbornwolf @Redsparrow @momiji @Quintillion @Quickpaint @Pastell @iodine @Curio @Crim @LittleDoctor @Wolfkai @Overcoat @rei711 @heavenlii @halcy @ArcanexHour @Fujo @Luunai @Butterscotchmple @October @yyalls @jbapple @SlipperySylveon @dragongem23 @remuslupn @Naegiri @vintaegucci @Allychan @NamelessTraveler @overture @Glurpagos @Elokin @Erujayy @aehdncl @Petros @Nonsense @unicornponies @hymns @mistygold @Marge @Andraya @Lyka @ladylilitu

forbidden pinglist ping...

there's gonna be something happening here soon, yall! i will be completely revamping this shop soon, as my art has improved vastly, and i will be transitioning into what's primarily a USD format. this means that the gem price will be taking a hike, since i won't be having that be vastly underselling, art market stuff, etc etc. this is partially an interest check and partially just a notice to yall. new kinds of art will be sold, too! wow! it would be a great help if yall could advertise my shop to your friends as i settle things and figure out how my shop will be revamped. :) thanks!

chances are that i'll separate the pinglist again into gem and usd pinglists for this shop, so when i reopen the shop there'll most likely be an option! thank you all for checking back in!

the interest check part of this: how many of yall are interested in an icon like this? square, able to look nice when put into a circular format, etc. please comment if you'd be interested!

bane1.png
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
absolutely would be interested in one of those icons if I have the funds for it :o
absolutely would be interested in one of those icons if I have the funds for it :o
fo11Vhp.png
I'd be interested as well! Still really love the art I ordered 2 years ago <3
I'd be interested as well! Still really love the art I ordered 2 years ago <3
VHK85V8.gif
i'd be very interested!
i'd be very interested!
I'd deff be interested!
I'd deff be interested!
YycIlt9.png
interested as well!!
interested as well!!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58