Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done - Thank you!
Hello!
I'm looking to rent a cauldron high enough to create a Banescale: Poison gene! I'd also like to know what materials are required.

»I will tip for cauldron usage!
»I will pay the 50k fee.
»If you have the mats already and are willing to sell me the gene, name your price.
»I am willing to meet in the middle for materials provided! I pay for what I don't have.

Please @ me if you are trying to get my attention, for I am NOT subscribed to this thread.

Thank you and happy Banescale hatch day!
Hello!
I'm looking to rent a cauldron high enough to create a Banescale: Poison gene! I'd also like to know what materials are required.

»I will tip for cauldron usage!
»I will pay the 50k fee.
»If you have the mats already and are willing to sell me the gene, name your price.
»I am willing to meet in the middle for materials provided! I pay for what I don't have.

Please @ me if you are trying to get my attention, for I am NOT subscribed to this thread.

Thank you and happy Banescale hatch day!
Just your average Elf Mother & Druid Cultivator
ryheIfQ.png
[center][size=2][b]Pumpkin now: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57350277] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573503/57350277_350.png[/img] [/url] Pumpkin's plans: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=53&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=141&tertgene=48&winggene=0&wings=34&auth=f5ff4e9c088497ceef626f9efcaaecd9c9dcfc9f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Pumpkin now:

57350277_350.png

Pumpkin's plans:
dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=53&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=141&tertgene=48&winggene=0&wings=34&auth=f5ff4e9c088497ceef626f9efcaaecd9c9dcfc9f&dummyext=prev.png
ryheIfQ.png
@Shahenor hello! your dragon is adorable :)

here is the stuff you need for Banscale: Poison

it takes 10 hours to brew
it costs 50000t
it's a level 24 gene
here is a list of the ingredients;
  • silver muck x1
  • black slime x1
  • blue ooze x1
  • irradiated alchemical reduction x1
  • powerful serthis poison x10

I'm not on a lot otherwise I'd offer to brew it for you, good luck!
@Shahenor hello! your dragon is adorable :)

here is the stuff you need for Banscale: Poison

it takes 10 hours to brew
it costs 50000t
it's a level 24 gene
here is a list of the ingredients;
  • silver muck x1
  • black slime x1
  • blue ooze x1
  • irradiated alchemical reduction x1
  • powerful serthis poison x10

I'm not on a lot otherwise I'd offer to brew it for you, good luck!
@Ziegler

Thank you so much for dropping by and for the information! I appreciate the well wishes and I hope you have a fantastic rest of your day >:~)
@Ziegler

Thank you so much for dropping by and for the information! I appreciate the well wishes and I hope you have a fantastic rest of your day >:~)
ryheIfQ.png
@Shahenor

hi there, i'm melting something down for myself but if you're happy waiting 20 minutes i can definitely brew the gene for you.
@Shahenor

hi there, i'm melting something down for myself but if you're happy waiting 20 minutes i can definitely brew the gene for you.
@yall

Hello!
I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I'll trade you the materials when you're ready & when FR cooperates with me on the load time lmao.
@yall

Hello!
I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I'll trade you the materials when you're ready & when FR cooperates with me on the load time lmao.
ryheIfQ.png
@Shahenor

aha, that's absolutely fine! feel free to send over the mats in a pm now and i can let you know when i start your brew! (it's like 11pm for me so i don't know how much longer i'll stay online but i can start up the brew when i wake up)
@Shahenor

aha, that's absolutely fine! feel free to send over the mats in a pm now and i can let you know when i start your brew! (it's like 11pm for me so i don't know how much longer i'll stay online but i can start up the brew when i wake up)
[center]@yall [size=2]Sounds like a plan, materials and treasure have been sent over. Thank you again! [emoji=heart size=1]
@yall

Sounds like a plan, materials and treasure have been sent over.
Thank you again!
ryheIfQ.png