Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you should fly free remember our song
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 149 150
Earth ancient bros
"Our future did lie within one embrace" like the pillar of the world :eyes: you know, the one that the earth domain has
Earth ancient bros
"Our future did lie within one embrace" like the pillar of the world :eyes: you know, the one that the earth domain has
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
Sheet music,,,, "remember our song",,,,,,,
Sheet music,,,, "remember our song",,,,,,,
MUYNhfy.png
cant tell whether i should guess earth or wind ancient
cant tell whether i should guess earth or wind ancient
pixil-frame-0.png
OMEEGOSH
OMEEGOSH
94qGMpv.png
Earth, Wind, or Fire!!!!
Earth, Wind, or Fire!!!!
EOrlrwo.gif
Guys. Sheet music. Song. usegfiue;jv
Guys. Sheet music. Song. usegfiue;jv
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I know a lot of people are saying the new update will be released tomorrow based on the Gaolars but, I have a feeling we might have to wait a little longer for this one. It seams like we're getting the lyrics to a song and I doubt today's update was the last verse. I have a theory that maybe each verse's image will correspond to a different element? That is, if I'm right about my theory that this species has somethibg to do with the pillar
I know a lot of people are saying the new update will be released tomorrow based on the Gaolars but, I have a feeling we might have to wait a little longer for this one. It seams like we're getting the lyrics to a song and I doubt today's update was the last verse. I have a theory that maybe each verse's image will correspond to a different element? That is, if I'm right about my theory that this species has somethibg to do with the pillar
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
[quote name="Keelhaul" date="2019-12-06 09:02:13" ] SKJFHFDHVHDF WHAT A theory: the markings look a lot like the treble clef and a music note,,, wind ancient maybe?? [/quote] this is a good theory I saw
Keelhaul wrote on 2019-12-06 09:02:13:
SKJFHFDHVHDF WHAT

A theory: the markings look a lot like the treble clef and a music note,,, wind ancient maybe??

this is a good theory I saw
Just a thought, wouldn't it be awesome if this got released Friday the thirteenth? Realistically, it'll probably get released on a Sunday, but, it would be cool, espeically if the wyrm theory is right.
Just a thought, wouldn't it be awesome if this got released Friday the thirteenth? Realistically, it'll probably get released on a Sunday, but, it would be cool, espeically if the wyrm theory is right.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Ooh, interesting!
Ooh, interesting!
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 149 150