Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7368 7369 7370 7371 7372 ... 16058 16059
i'm so tired right now.. ------------- i haven't participated in any DOM battles in awhile now, maybe i should? I've gone up to 500kt-1mil gold from that at one point... [emoji=special eyes size=1]
i'm so tired right now..
i haven't participated in any DOM battles in awhile now, maybe i should? I've gone up to 500kt-1mil gold from that at one point...
frick i feel sick
frick i feel sick
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
In my circle of shame
Hero only in name.

These two songs have me hype for the rest of The Night and they're not even out yet. Also missing Vale. Should probably mention that. God, I forgot how much I missed Andy's voice. He sings so well.
Ah... this again.
In my circle of shame
Hero only in name.

These two songs have me hype for the rest of The Night and they're not even out yet. Also missing Vale. Should probably mention that. God, I forgot how much I missed Andy's voice. He sings so well.
Ah... this again.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
And today on "Oh, look, I'm redoing the lore again" rebooted sequel...
And today on "Oh, look, I'm redoing the lore again" rebooted sequel...
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
i swear if my partner doesn't present his part of the presentation with me today i will have WORDS. i didn't dress up fancily for nothin, mate.
i swear if my partner doesn't present his part of the presentation with me today i will have WORDS. i didn't dress up fancily for nothin, mate.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
I'm kind of hungry- snow is nice.
I'm kind of hungry- snow is nice.
ssjS89N.png
Gee, I really appreciate an interview being sprung on me out of nowhere..
I'm not at all prepared and it's not really for a position that I really am interested in because the hours suck.
But I guess I'll do it.
Gee, I really appreciate an interview being sprung on me out of nowhere..
I'm not at all prepared and it's not really for a position that I really am interested in because the hours suck.
But I guess I'll do it.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
My brain is suddenly an overexcited Spiral.
My brain is suddenly an overexcited Spiral.
i rlly dont wanna read but i have 2 finish this book report smh
i rlly dont wanna read but i have 2 finish this book report smh
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png
god i dont think ive hated a teacher this much since elementary school
god i dont think ive hated a teacher this much since elementary school
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|