Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Coalition For Coordinating Eyes
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 112 113
@charmein id love to join! i usually have 2-3 breeding spots open in my ice nest if anyone wants ice eyes. theyre great for monochrome dragons!
@charmein id love to join! i usually have 2-3 breeding spots open in my ice nest if anyone wants ice eyes. theyre great for monochrome dragons!
Hey all, it's Charmein, obviously. i'm just dropping in to say I'll be making all necessary updates and additions tomorrow. I had a busy few days, but I'm home now, and I'll take care of everything as soon as I'm done with class tomorrow
Hey all, it's Charmein, obviously. i'm just dropping in to say I'll be making all necessary updates and additions tomorrow. I had a busy few days, but I'm home now, and I'll take care of everything as soon as I'm done with class tomorrow
@Lemontart
I'll be sure to do that!
@Lemontart
I'll be sure to do that!
Forum_Banner.png
@Charmein
I'd be willing to lend an additional Wind nest to the cause. I don't have one open currently but will in 5 days.
@Charmein
I'd be willing to lend an additional Wind nest to the cause. I don't have one open currently but will in 5 days.
Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
@Ickyrus Absolutely! I'll make sure to keep a nest open for you c:
@Ickyrus Absolutely! I'll make sure to keep a nest open for you c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Ickyrus
I sure can, sorry for the late response - was babysitting. :3 So yeah, if you still need me to, I definitely will. ^^ *Pouncehugs* by the way, haiii again darrrrlin. :P Why you never talk to me's?!
@Ickyrus
I sure can, sorry for the late response - was babysitting. :3 So yeah, if you still need me to, I definitely will. ^^ *Pouncehugs* by the way, haiii again darrrrlin. :P Why you never talk to me's?!
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@Aralynia
Brilliant :D I'll fling them at you after rollover.
I have too much schoolwork and not enough time to talk to anyone ever right now ;; Three more weeks then I'm finally freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
@Aralynia
Brilliant :D I'll fling them at you after rollover.
I have too much schoolwork and not enough time to talk to anyone ever right now ;; Three more weeks then I'm finally freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
No problem. I'm just finishing up leveling and exalting some fodder out of my lair, but I'll have enough space regardless. :3

Pfff, EXCUSES. You better talk to me more then, I'm sad that Apples is gone. .-. I need consolation and partial treehugging.
@Ickyrus
No problem. I'm just finishing up leveling and exalting some fodder out of my lair, but I'll have enough space regardless. :3

Pfff, EXCUSES. You better talk to me more then, I'm sad that Apples is gone. .-. I need consolation and partial treehugging.
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@Charmein
Hi! I'd like to join up. I'm Lightning.
@Charmein
Hi! I'd like to join up. I'm Lightning.
@NinjaKitty,
Just sent in a crossroads for your dragons and their two hatchlings.
Let me know if I missed anyone.
@NinjaKitty,
Just sent in a crossroads for your dragons and their two hatchlings.
Let me know if I missed anyone.
im340p.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 112 113