Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Coalition For Coordinating Eyes
@Charmein

I've rented out my nests three times now. Have the names and user numbers listed on my clan profile if anyone is interested to know. I haven't asked them if it's alright for people to contact them for reference, but when the feedback section is up I can ask them for something!

So feel free to put me on the list! I am always willing to help give matching eyes because it can really pull a dragon together.
@Charmein

I've rented out my nests three times now. Have the names and user numbers listed on my clan profile if anyone is interested to know. I haven't asked them if it's alright for people to contact them for reference, but when the feedback section is up I can ask them for something!

So feel free to put me on the list! I am always willing to help give matching eyes because it can really pull a dragon together.
taOZQ9c.png
@Charmein
I'd love to join something like this. I'm wind. May I be added to the list?
@Charmein
I'd love to join something like this. I'm wind. May I be added to the list?
tumblr_inline_n14i2m2GFX1rvrguk.png
@Charmein
I'd be glad to offer up my lightning nest for use~
@Charmein
I'd be glad to offer up my lightning nest for use~
alWiqh6.png
@Nepenthe
@Lemontart
@Lundlaeva
@Amalthia
@Fantasmagoria
@Sachie

I'm in need of three arcane nests for 3 pairs RTB now, in 4 days and and in 8 days if any of you have nests I can use?

Need so many arcane nests if any of you are able to help out regularly D:

(Hope I'm doing this right, the spreadsheet is pretty incomplete so I thought it was worth giving pings a shot)
@Nepenthe
@Lemontart
@Lundlaeva
@Amalthia
@Fantasmagoria
@Sachie

I'm in need of three arcane nests for 3 pairs RTB now, in 4 days and and in 8 days if any of you have nests I can use?

Need so many arcane nests if any of you are able to help out regularly D:

(Hope I'm doing this right, the spreadsheet is pretty incomplete so I thought it was worth giving pings a shot)
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus:

Yeah! That's the general idea of it.

I apologize for being so slow. I really should look for a co-founder or something like tthat because there's been so much going on right now that i'm just in zombie mode.
@Ickyrus:

Yeah! That's the general idea of it.

I apologize for being so slow. I really should look for a co-founder or something like tthat because there's been so much going on right now that i'm just in zombie mode.
@Charmein
Oh good! I'm doing it right then

I'm sure everything will smooth out eventually. Seems like a pretty busy time for everyone though with finals and whatnot happening around now.
@Charmein
Oh good! I'm doing it right then

I'm sure everything will smooth out eventually. Seems like a pretty busy time for everyone though with finals and whatnot happening around now.
Forum_Banner.png
@ickyrus

I have three nests open right now :)

I can reserve two for your first and four days, so I can breed some of mine tomorrow, then leave one open for your pair in 8 days? If that works for you, I mean.
@ickyrus

I have three nests open right now :)

I can reserve two for your first and four days, so I can breed some of mine tomorrow, then leave one open for your pair in 8 days? If that works for you, I mean.
@ickyrus And I usually have free nests
@ickyrus And I usually have free nests
@Ickyrus my nests are also distressingly empty right now--i have 2 open now and will have one opening up tomorrow, and another the next day, so i could probably take dragons today, and maybe in a few days--best bet would be immediately, though
@Ickyrus my nests are also distressingly empty right now--i have 2 open now and will have one opening up tomorrow, and another the next day, so i could probably take dragons today, and maybe in a few days--best bet would be immediately, though
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
@Ickyrus I have free nests, but am overflowing with exalt fodder. After I level up and exalt some that give today's bonuses, I'll have room for them.
@Ickyrus I have free nests, but am overflowing with exalt fodder. After I level up and exalt some that give today's bonuses, I'll have room for them.
qDavPTk.png