Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Sanctuary [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Can you put me on the pinglist for the harvest nymphs please? I would like to buy one of the children once they are hatched ^^
Can you put me on the pinglist for the harvest nymphs please? I would like to buy one of the children once they are hatched ^^
Help Us Thrive~

vsPZp.gif

hnRg0.gif
JbnWz.gif
@wintermist absolutely! They’re honestly one of my favorite pairings, I’m very glad someone else likes them too ^w^
@wintermist absolutely! They’re honestly one of my favorite pairings, I’m very glad someone else likes them too ^w^
Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork.pngMUYNhfy.png
Honorary new affiliate bump! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mIJMeee.png[/img] Also I was wondering if I could be put on the pinglist for sea and sky and blooming dryads? They're gorgeous!!
Honorary new affiliate bump!
mIJMeee.png
Also I was wondering if I could be put on the pinglist for sea and sky and blooming dryads? They're gorgeous!!
9Aycnham.png
@cardiacsunshine Thank you so much! I’ll add you to those pinglists asap!
@cardiacsunshine Thank you so much! I’ll add you to those pinglists asap!
Can I get added to the pinglist for harvest nymphs and sun dappled deities please? I'm always looking for more coatls + imperials and these pairs are beautiful! <3
Can I get added to the pinglist for harvest nymphs and sun dappled deities please? I'm always looking for more coatls + imperials and these pairs are beautiful! <3
@Nyautica sure thing!
@Nyautica sure thing!
@Nyautica The Sun Dappled Deities nest has hatched, if you'd like to have a look!
@Nyautica The Sun Dappled Deities nest has hatched, if you'd like to have a look!
oh thank you sm!! i think i'll snatch up that third baby
oh thank you sm!! i think i'll snatch up that third baby
@Nyautica for treasure or gems?
@Nyautica for treasure or gems?
gems is fine by me
gems is fine by me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8